First Engagement Photo shoot

This is a discussion on First Engagement Photo shoot within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This is a Photo shoot for my sister and her fiance, this is my first engagement type shoot so I was really experimenting on what ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    This is a Photo shoot for my sister and her fiance, this is my first engagement type shoot so I was really experimenting on what type of shots to take.

I am going to be doing her wedding as well, just a small wedding and reception, I want to make her a wedding book and include these into it.

Krystal and David's Engagement photos

She said, YES!
    hivierge

http://www.CTPhotography.biz

”When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.”
    -Robert Frank

”When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!” -Ted Grant

Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. -Author Unknown

PHOTO EDITING OK

hivierge

http://www.CTPhotography.biz

”When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.”
    -Robert Frank

”When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!” -Ted Grant

Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. -Author Unknown

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    These are lovely.

I dont like #2 though, it seems all wrong compositionally and the whites are blown.

Love the last one..... its my fave

Cazz
    Cazz

Canon 40D & Tamron 18 - 270mm lens & Canon 580x II Speedlight and a lot of enthusiasm

When responding to signatures, I'll give my uneducated, self taught opinion and respect that your hard work and fun went into producing the images you share. Please feel free to take everything I say with a grain of salt

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/...2269f814_m.jpg

Amarantha Photography

Be my friend on facebook

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz View Post
    These are lovely.

I dont like #2 though, it seems all wrong compositionally and the whites are blown.

Love the last one..... its my fave

Cazz
    I pretty much agree with Cazz, but would add that I really, really like the two snow pics -- especially the one with him kicking up his heels. And, WOW....you must have had good success on the first (?) try. The snow is fresh in front of them! That really adds to the image.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I'm with the ladies. Like Sue, I love the snow pics. Looks like you guys had a good time.

Pretty nice twist on the last image. Well done.

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

"She said Yes" and the ring loveheart one i like those 2

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Impressive pictures!

On #1, I am not liking the halo around the tops of their heads, and parts of their faces seem washed out a little. I also really want to move that hair away from her mouth, it's distracting me! I still really like this photo though.

#2 looks really washed out in places too. It's probably because of the snow?

I absolutely love "She said YES!" and the last picture. Very creative, very nicely shot. Just out of curiosity, why was the ring photographed on that particular page of the bible?

Again, very impressive, and I think that they will love the pictures. You captured the moment well.
    Canon G11

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CTphotography View Post
    This is a Photo shoot for my sister and her fiance, this is my first engagement type shoot so I was really experimenting on what type of shots to take.

I am going to be doing her wedding as well, just a small wedding and reception, I want to make her a wedding book and include these into it.

Krystal and David's Engagement photos

She said, YES!

I like the 3rd one, good shot.....

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links