Lets Dance

This is a discussion on Lets Dance within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Well the weather is lousy and I still have a sniffle so I haven't been out the past couple of days... great holiday this is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets Dance

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well the weather is lousy and I still have a sniffle so I haven't been out the past couple of days... great holiday this is turning out to be. But I did manage to pop out on Monday evening to a friends Salsa class to take a few pics, managed to get a few decent shots for her and as I am soooooo bored at today with nothing to do I thought I would have a look at them and try a few edits. Nothing special but kept me entertained for a while...

1 Spot colours

2 Brown n blue

3 Poster paints

4 Added noise

5 Over the top, but hey it waisted an hour

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    whatever gets us through our dull moments! These are neat!
    Heather

My Blog

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Especially like #1 Dazz

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Especially like #1 Dazz
    Daniel

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    ha ha Dane/Heather you knew how I was feeling, well I am determined to go out and about at some point today, I can't be doing with sitting in all day with nothing to do. So come rain or shine (looks like rain) I am going walkabouts.
    #1 was a little trick I discovered yesterday (nothing new no doubt, but I have never done it before)... converted to B&W in the normal way I do, then made image greyscale duplicate layer and made layer soft light, converted back to rgb and then placed a red graduated radial in between 2 exsisting layers and made this an overlay layer, this makes the blacks stay black and puts the hint of colour on lighter tones. Then it's just a matter of copying this layer and changing the hue to different colours and moving around the image to wherever you want as many times you want, then just flatten the layers and save as you would normally.

Right I am off to get charged up and ready to go.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    whatever gets us through our dull moments! These are neat!
    Good luck with the walk, it's forecast to throw it down.
    Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Edmund Blackadder

pay no attention to the stars! im still a newbie!
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Sai Krupa
    ....only an amateur!
    With a Canon PowerShot A 590 IS and a Nikon D3000 (18-55mm lens)

My photo blog: http://saikrupaphotography.blogspot.com/

PHOTO EDITING OK

Beautiful work and , boy , would I like to have your skill at the pp - you make it sound so easy. Layers - its like re-constructing an onion! Will just have to get off the royal posterior and give it a go! After learning frames I've just discovered the "clone" trick - am pleased! Sounds fascinating. Congrats on a great wet day's work. Boxplayer ps I use the freebie GIMP - and its a minefield but gems abound for the solicitous explorer.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Wow, sounds pretty complicated to do that edit....I really like the pictures

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links