Family Reunion

This is a discussion on Family Reunion within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Every year on the same weekend my family meets at the same pavillion that we have met at for the last 27+ years (this is ...

Thread: Family Reunion

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Every year on the same weekend my family meets at the same pavillion that we have met at for the last 27+ years (this is actually been running for well over 100 years quite the family tradition!). We gather quite the crowd, to talk about old memories, to share new ones, announce anything that is major like births, deaths or marriages, and of course we eat like kings. For entertainment we arrange games to play each year, some are old favorites and some are wild and wacky. Here is a couple of pictures that I took from the games part of the weekend hope you enjoy as much as we did!

Three Legged Race

Lil' Tug o' War

Water balloon volleyball

More Volleyball

Score a point for the other team

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    What an amazing family tradition and a great way for everyone to meet up, families today can drift apart and become almost strangers - thanks so much for sharing

PHOTO EDITING OK
    It is quite the tradition indeed I have been going to this for years, I have photos from my Mom and other family members when I was the little kids playing games! Now were the adults! Time flies when you are not paying attention that is for sure.
    Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

pay no attention to the stars! im still a newbie!
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    What an amazing family tradition and a great way for everyone to meet up, families today can drift apart and become almost strangers - thanks so much for sharing
    Yeah! Really cool! Though we keep in touch with relatives - near and far, my family's never done something so much fun!
    Sai Krupa
    ....only an amateur!
    With a Canon PowerShot A 590 IS and a Nikon D3000 (18-55mm lens)

My photo blog: http://saikrupaphotography.blogspot.com/

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links