My Very First Photo Shoot Ever! edited to say I added more photos from this shoot at the bottom of the thread

This is a discussion on My Very First Photo Shoot Ever! edited to say I added more photos from this shoot at the bottom of the thread within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; My daughter's friend recently had her first baby and I jumped at the chance to shoot her. So when we visited her in the hospital ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    always learning!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    My daughter's friend recently had her first baby and I jumped at the chance to shoot her. So when we visited her in the hospital I offered to do some photos and loved getting in some practice of actually shooting someone who didn't object...lol. Isn't she a doll!

Edited to add...I put up 8 new photos at the end of this thread!

this is my 'best' model....my granddaughter Hannah
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...gnaturebar.jpg

total newbie trying to make friends with my NIKON D40X W/18-55 II, 55-200 VR DX,
    Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5 DC Macro, Sigma 30mm 1.4 and the SB 600

always learning!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

total newbie trying to make friends with my NIKON D40X W/18-55 II, 55-200 VR DX,
    Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5 DC Macro, Sigma 30mm 1.4 and the SB 600

heathersphotos.com
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the first one, oh man I want another baby.......!
    She is adorable and your photos captures it perfectly

AND the first one of the 2nd batch!

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w...um/banner7.jpg
    "You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it." ~Author Unknown
    Vintage SLR's

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Cathy you done great on these and theres a couple of framers in there too - which lens - I'm guessing the 30mm?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Very nice work. I like the one (wrong, I like them all) where the babies head in in the hand and resting on the arm. A friend of mine has a very similar black and white of his granddaughter taken with a film snapshot camera. I've always like it.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Lovely series!! I love that you went black and white with these. You need to do this more often.
    [b]Nikon D90*Nikon D40x * Nikon 18-55mm * Nikon 55-200 * Nikon 50mm 1.4
    My desire in photography is to capture the essence of life, to make others catch their breath at the purity of the moment captured, I'm still working on that.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Congrats! Well done.

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

always learning!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    thanks guys..

always learning!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Cathy you done great on these and theres a couple of framers in there too - which lens - I'm guessing the 30mm?
    I just checked all the exif and all but one of these was shot with the 30mm...I did put on the 17-70 for a bit but wasn't liking the result with that one.

PHOTO EDITING OK

I just checked all the exif and all but one of these was shot with the 30mm...I did put on the 17-70 for a bit but wasn't liking the result with that one.
    [/quote]
    Holy cow, George!

Great series, Cathy Ideal lighting and background The one lying in the hand is amazing.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links