My girlfriend *updated*

This is a discussion on My girlfriend *updated* within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; so today is our 9th month and we were hanging out before going to the movies, and I decided to take some photos with my ...

so today is our 9th month and we were hanging out before going to the movies, and I decided to take some photos with my umbrella again feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

edit: some more pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gfxkid/

My Arsenal
    Nikon D80 | NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5 | NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8 | My Flickr | Myspace | SB800 | White Shoot Through Umbrella

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Very nice shot, the vignetting works real well on this. You've got an eye for lighting my friend. keep it up.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nice I see nothing wrong with it, great job

Very nice shot, the vignetting works real well on this. You've got an eye for lighting my friend. keep it up.
    lol ah man I wish, It took me a while to get some decent shots. Just guess I gotta keep on stabbing at it til I get it right.

thank you both for the feedback

My Arsenal
    Nikon D80 | NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5 | NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8 | My Flickr | Myspace | SB800 | White Shoot Through Umbrella

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links