A diva child, sunglasses and a ding-dong

This is a discussion on A diva child, sunglasses and a ding-dong within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Yes, yes it's more of my sweet little one. I'm obsessed with getting better. I used the natural light from Bri's room and 2 halogens ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Yes, yes it's more of my sweet little one. I'm obsessed with getting better. I used the natural light from Bri's room and 2 halogens to get the lighting. I'm really excited that I was able to get my shutter speed up to around 250.

yes George, totally bribe!

[b]Nikon D90*Nikon D40x * Nikon 18-55mm * Nikon 55-200 * Nikon 50mm 1.4
    My desire in photography is to capture the essence of life, to make others catch their breath at the purity of the moment captured, I'm still working on that.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    The first one and the second to last are my favorite! I love the cupcake crumbs on the last two! Most of the pictures i get of my daughter she is either covered in some kind of food, or paint. haha! Gotta love it!
    ~*!erin!*~
    website
    flickr
    jpg
    Canon Digital Rebel XT
    Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6
    Canon EF 35-80mm f/1:4-5.6

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    The first one and the second to last are my favorite! I love the cupcake crumbs on the last two! Most of the pictures i get of my daughter she is either covered in some kind of food, or paint. haha! Gotta love it!
    I know about the food thing. Sometimes you just have to take the pictures when they allow it and edit some out later, if possible. lol
    [b]Nikon D90*Nikon D40x * Nikon 18-55mm * Nikon 55-200 * Nikon 50mm 1.4
    My desire in photography is to capture the essence of life, to make others catch their breath at the purity of the moment captured, I'm still working on that.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Love 'em Julie - ah cupcake eh! - well I didn't think it was a piece of black pudding - and you got the sparkly eyes - really nice ones these Julie

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well, you already know that I love the ding-dong ones! They are a personal fav of mine (and i put them in the fridge to have them cold). They don't compare to Hostess chocolate cupcakes but they are up there!

And of course the sunglasses are adorable!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Julie, these are really nice. Good work!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Equipment
    Canon 7D ll w/400 5.6 & Sony a6000 w/24 1.8
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Can't see any photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Still View Post
    Can't see any photos.
    Maybe because the pic were posted 11 years ago and the links are down.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Still View Post
    Can't see any photos.
    Same issue

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links