Vote in the contest #42: Attitude

This is a discussion on Vote in the contest #42: Attitude within the Past Photo Contests forums, part of the PHOTO CONTEST category; PhotoForum.com Photo Contest is sponsored by Lowepro The Worldwide Leading Provider Of Protective Cases And Backpacks For Imaging And Technology Products Here's your chance to ...


View Poll Results: And the best is...

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • You talkin' to me?

    12 9.76%
  • Jackie Boy

    2 1.63%
  • Lose the 'tude, dude. She said to smile!

    2 1.63%
  • Forever Mine

    4 3.25%
  • as time goes by....soon they will be remembered

    5 4.07%
  • Rock N Rolla

    14 11.38%
  • Down and Out

    1 0.81%
  • Don't mess with me. I mean it!

    0 0%
  • Eating Mommy's Comb

    2 1.63%
  • Country Attitude

    1 0.81%
  • Farrel

    1 0.81%
  • You're Not the Boss of Me

    0 0%
  • Little Miss Attitude

    7 5.69%
  • Attitude (1)

    7 5.69%
  • Cradle your head in your hands

    4 3.25%
  • Full of 'Tude!

    0 0%
  • to the right

    1 0.81%
  • Attitude (2)

    4 3.25%
  • Don't give me that attitude

    8 6.50%
  • Attitude with Color

    1 0.81%
  • Determination

    0 0%
  • Let's get out of here

    1 0.81%
  • Please! I Am Not A Snob!!

    0 0%
  • Mr "ATTITUDE" Himself

    0 0%
  • Mud it's the new black

    3 2.44%
  • Mini Lisa Monna

    6 4.88%
  • inpromptu spirit of rodeo

    1 0.81%
  • Dont Mess With my Sister!

    5 4.07%
  • leave me alone

    2 1.63%
  • Girl telling the other team off

    0 0%
  • The Ballerina

    1 0.81%
  • Dominance

    17 13.82%
  • David

    5 4.07%
  • Hear Nothing, See Nothing... Say Nothing!

    1 0.81%
  • Face pulling

    2 1.63%
  • Carefree Attitude at Altitude

    3 2.44%
  • Charley

    0 0%
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,595
    PHOTO EDITING OK

    Red face


    PhotoForum.com Photo Contest is sponsored by Lowepro



    The Worldwide Leading Provider Of Protective Cases And Backpacks For Imaging And Technology Products

    Here's your chance to help decide who wins the Photo Contest.

    [b]The entries, in the order they were submitted:



    You talkin' to me?



    Jackie Boy



    Lose the 'tude, dude. She said to smile!



    Forever Mine



    as time goes by....soon they will be remembered



    Rock N Rolla



    Down and Out



    Don't mess with me. I mean it!



    Eating Mommy's Comb



    Country Attitude



    Farrel



    You're Not the Boss of Me



    Little Miss Attitude



    Attitude (1)



    Cradle your head in your hands



    Full of 'Tude!



    to the right



    Attitude (2)



    Don't give me that attitude



    Attitude with Color



    Determination



    Let's get out of here



    Please! I Am Not A Snob!!



    Mr "ATTITUDE" Himself



    Mud it's the new black



    Mini Lisa Monna



    inpromptu spirit of rodeo



    Dont Mess With my Sister!



    leave me alone



    Girl telling the other team off



    The Ballerina



    Dominance



    David



    Hear Nothing, See Nothing... Say Nothing!



    Face pulling



    Carefree Attitude at Altitude



    Charley


    ______________________________________________
    Admin


  • #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,595
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Cast your vote!
    Admin

  • #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    597
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    That was hard, there were 4 that I was having a very hard time choosing between and as far as I'm concerned, any of which deserve to be the winner.

    I'd like to see it possible to vote for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and your selections get 3, 2, or 1 point that would go to the cumulative score for that photo.
    I'm not a Nikon user, I just found this hat.

    http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tom...r-interesting/

  • #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Halifax, England
    Posts
    1,474
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    That was hard, there were 4 that I was having a very hard time choosing between and as far as I'm concerned, any of which deserve to be the winner.

    I'd like to see it possible to vote for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and your selections get 3, 2, or 1 point that would go to the cumulative score for that photo.
    One vote one winner Tom, once you get into 1st 2nd and 3rd and scoring like on other sites, it defeats the object, you naturaly have a favourite and to choose a second or third defeats the object ( yes you might have a few that you like but there is still one that remains the top), that becomes a natural selection through the voting system and will show in the final result, why complicate a tried and tested selection process, keep it as it is I say.

  • #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    597
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzaone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    That was hard, there were 4 that I was having a very hard time choosing between and as far as I'm concerned, any of which deserve to be the winner.

    I'd like to see it possible to vote for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and your selections get 3, 2, or 1 point that would go to the cumulative score for that photo.
    One vote one winner Tom, once you get into 1st 2nd and 3rd and scoring like on other sites, it defeats the object, you naturaly have a favourite and to choose a second or third defeats the object ( yes you might have a few that you like but there is still one that remains the top), that becomes a natural selection through the voting system and will show in the final result, why complicate a tried and tested selection process, keep it as it is I say.
    An analogy would be any auto racing season, use NASCAR or Formula 1 as an example though I don't follow them. Basically a bunch of 2nd & 3rd place finishes trump on points a much smaller number of 1st place finishes. There's a logic to it.

    At any rate I voted for one of the shots but it almost broke my heart to not vote for 3 others. That's good I suppose, nothing like real competition in a competition.
    I'm not a Nikon user, I just found this hat.

    http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tom...r-interesting/

  • #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    42
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I see that 'Show Results' button still hasn't been removed and visible before voting. Why add this? I believe it was fine before without it.

  • #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    42
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    I see that 'Show Results' button still hasn't been removed and visible before voting. Why add this? I believe it was fine before without it.



  •  

    Remove Ads

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •