Everybody's Talking About It!

This is a discussion on Everybody's Talking About It! within the Never-Ending Themes forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; Gr8dane: Wow!!!!!!!...

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Everybody's Talking About It!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Gr8dane:

Wow!!!!!!!
    [b]Nikon D90*Nikon D40x * Nikon 18-55mm * Nikon 55-200 * Nikon 50mm 1.4
    My desire in photography is to capture the essence of life, to make others catch their breath at the purity of the moment captured, I'm still working on that.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    ...... weather report ..... United Kingdom ...... 13:30 hours ..... 25th june 2007 ......

It's still raIning

........... and I now have 2 ponds in the back garden as the patio is flooded, Felix has finally resigned himself to the fact that English weather at times sucks and he might as well settle down in his basket in the window and watch the world go by ...... here he is
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    YSM: That photo above of Felix in the basket looking out the window is the cutest thing ever!!

I it!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    YSM: That photo above of Felix in the basket looking out the window is the cutest thing ever!!
    It might be cute but he is driving me crazy because now he is sick of looking at it through the window and he is insisting on sitting at the back door with it wide open and the outside temp has now dropped to 11DEGC.

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    It might be cute but he is driving me crazy because now he is sick of looking at it through the window and he is insisting on sitting at the back door with it wide open and the outside temp has now dropped to 11DEGC.
    Oh English wether, its so schizophrenic, somedays are fantastic then BAM you wish you were back home in Canada where the seasons are clearly defined!!

Were having an awesome bout of weather here, spent the weekend up at a farm soaking up the non smog-distilled sun, I missed that.
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    well.. methinks felix has the right idea of staying in his cozy basket in times like that..

alex - Canadian weather has gotten rather unpredictable of late! yesterday the sun was shining and within 10 minutes it was almost black as night and the rain was pouring so hard the inside of the building was roaring. 20 minutes later, back to sunshine. when you looked outside, half the sky was black, the other sunny with fluffy cumulous clouds. VERY bizarre.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~ Julie~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shooting with a Canon EOS 350D, Canon 18-55 F/3.5-5.6 II & Canon 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Canuks only talk about the weather?
    Let's see some photos!
    "Images Of The Vanishing West"

www.GreatBasinLife.com

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    well.. methinks felix has the right idea of staying in his cozy basket in times like that..

alex - Canadian weather has gotten rather unpredictable of late! yesterday the sun was shining and within 10 minutes it was almost black as night and the rain was pouring so hard the inside of the building was roaring. 20 minutes later, back to sunshine. when you looked outside, half the sky was black, the other sunny with fluffy cumulous clouds. VERY bizarre.
    Ah you live on the east-coast right? So you get crazy oceanic weather though, im about as landlocked as you can be (apart from the prairies of course, but lets not mention them) :P

OK Rover i'll try to take some today on lunch, but they wont be up until im home from work.
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    It's getting repetitive.
    Here in the highlands of New Mexico, it is scorching hot and clear in the morning, then it clouds over, thunder starts, then lightning, a brief downpour of heavy rain or hail ... followed by gradual clearing, and a spectacular sunset.

These pretty well sum up the afternoons:

[attachmentid=5028][attachmentid=5029]
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "Images Of The Vanishing West"

www.GreatBasinLife.com

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    NICE CLOUDS!!!!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links