3-year-old godson has his first camera....

This is a discussion on 3-year-old godson has his first camera.... within the My Child's Photography forums, part of the Casual Chat category; My 3-year-old grandson and I spend a lot of time together. Finally, he has his own camera so he can stop saying, "take a pic ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    My 3-year-old grandson and I spend a lot of time together. Finally, he has his own camera so he can stop saying, "take a pic this, take a pic this!" He is using a VTech camera, and this is one of his first shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    There is 3 key things for good photography: the camera, lighting and... photoshop - Tyra Banks

I use a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi

R0B
    Equipment
    Sony A77 + grip, Sony A200 + grip, Sony 16-50mm f/2.8, Sony 50mm f/1.8, Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6, tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nice to see you have a budding little photographer in the family

My brother and sister both have those v-tech cameras, it's a shame though as all they do is play on the games
    500px.com/robellis
    http://facebook.com/robellisphotography

Sony A77, A200, Grips for both, 16-50 f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 18-70 f/3.5-5.6, 70-210 f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.

NME Under 21's music photographer of the year runner up.

Good I must say A new photographer born in the world . Welcome Little photographer.
    Hope You will have a big name in this field

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links