Dell U2711 + i1-Display 2 combo in review

This is a discussion on Dell U2711 + i1-Display 2 combo in review within the Monitor forums, part of the Photography Tips category; I recently bought a new monitor the Dell Ultrasharp U2711 was what I went for I wanted a larger workspace and this 27 inch whidescreen ...

I recently bought a new monitor the Dell Ultrasharp U2711 was what I went for
    I wanted a larger workspace and this 27 inch whidescreen with a Resolution of 2560x1440 had received
    good reviews , not rave reviews but at least good and the fact that it was having an IPS screen made me decide to buy it.
    Colors was looking good and vivid right out of the box. But it wasn't untill I hooked it up to my i1-Display 2 to to have it calibrated
    that I realized that this must be the bargain of the decade the Dell U2711 with its new profile made me smile for a long time.
    And the money spent (Not many for this quality) was already forgotten I got an Average dE2000 of 0.5 when I was running the monitor analyze.
    All this made me so happy that I had to write a review of this great combo so I did. Here it is: Dell U2711 + i1-Display 2 Combo reviewed
    http://www.stockholmviews.com/dell-u2711-review/
    The Dell U2711 / Eye-One Displa 2 combo review

regards/Stefan

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Dell UltraSharp U2711 - This screen has the best resolution settings for a monitor in the market today. If you are looking for sheer performance, you definitely have to take a look at this beauty.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    It is a 27 inch computer screen that can be a used for a lot more than just computing or gaming.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    You can watch high definition movies in great quality with this computer screen. It has several connectivity options and comes standard with USB port connectivity.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links