Where to sell images online???

This is a discussion on Where to sell images online??? within the Making Money From Photography forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Where is the best place to sell images online? I've tried places like smugmug and 500px but to no avail. thinking about trying PhotoRankr, has ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Where to sell images online???

Where is the best place to sell images online? I've tried places like smugmug and 500px but to no avail. thinking about trying PhotoRankr, has anyone heard of or tried this site? Any insight into where the best place is online?

Equipment
    Canon 50D
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    This could largely depend on the kinds of photos you are trying to sell. Stock sites such as istockphoto and dreamstime are good as microstock agencies. SmugMug for photo sessions. zoomphoto for sports. fineartamerica if you are selling fine art prints.

I find, though, there's nothing like the personal touch if you are selling to individuals. Define your market and do a more refined google search.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi,
    Recently learned that was started a brand new Stock Agency for sale of images - RawStockPhoto. The Agency looking for new Authors who want to sell their images, or already do so in other stock agencies. The conditions are very good and very reasonable. Authors receive one of the highest percentages for stock photography - between 45-70%! The registration is fast and easy! Section "Help" is pretty good formed, you can easily orientate in the site!
    I already registered and got my stock photos. I hope this information will be useful for you.

Website address is: High Resolution Raw Stock Photos, Royalty Free Stock Images, Vector Illustrations | Buy and Sell Hi Res Raw Photos with RawStockPhoto.com

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I will advise you the better suggestions that try to find the individual buyers rather than to go to a aggregate platform because on such a platform you can not find the proper buyer and the sufficient price for your images.You can also contact to a web developer.

Equipment
    Canon 5d mark ii, 24-70 L, 50mm 1.4
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I agree with trying to sell more directly to your desired customer. Trying to sell through most of the big stock photo companies makes it hard for you to get your images in front of the people who will actually buy them.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi, I found this was a great place to start and learn a little more about were to sell digital photos and get paid month after month. The site address is as follows http:/makemoneywithdigitalphotos.com

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I personally use smugmug to sell photos.

PHOTO EDITING OK

Selling photos online

Quote Originally Posted by msniff16 View Post
    Where is the best place to sell images online? I've tried places like smugmug and 500px but to no avail. thinking about trying PhotoRankr, has anyone heard of or tried this site? Any insight into where the best place is online?
    You can try those photo stocks:

Shutterstock:
    http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=1865198

Fotolia:
    http://www.fotolia.com/partner/204297204

123RF:
    http://www.123rf.com/#audriusmerfeldas

Deposit photos:
    http://depositphotos.com?ref=1756291

Dreamstime:
    www.dreamstime.com/register#res6959677

I am contributor of those agencies, but for me Shutterstock and Fotolia works best.
    Last edited by audriusm; 12-04-2015 at 03:34 AM.

Equipment
    Canon D600
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Rawstockphoto good site

PHOTO EDITING OK
    <span style="font-family: Baskerville, 'Baskerville Old Face', 'Hoefler Text', Garamond, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 27.5px;">Rather than just advertising your services online in the form of photo-shoot packages, it’s simpler than you might think to create a secondary income stream by selling digital images and prints directly from your website. Whether you want to sell digital or physical prints of your artistic images or sell licenses for more commercial images as stock photography, it’s easier than ever before to do so.</span>

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links