What's your Biggest Question?

This is a discussion on What's your Biggest Question? within the Making Money From Photography forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hey guys! I need your advice! I'm putting the finishing touches on a new course called "Make Money In A Flash!" and want to make ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Wink

Hey guys! I need your advice! I'm putting the finishing touches on a new course called "Make Money In A Flash!" and want to make sure that I don't leave anything out.

So, will you let me know your biggest question about making money with Photography? It could be anything... even if you think it's silly.

If you submit your biggest question on the link below, you'll be entered in a drawing to get a free copy of our new course before we release it to the
    market!

Just reply with your questions here!

Thanks so much for your help making this the best resource available for making money with Photography!

Jen Bumstead
    Lover of Getting Paid for Taking Pictures
    Last edited by inaflash; 08-27-2011 at 12:32 PM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    This might be spam. When I tried to go to makemoneyinaflash.com, I went to a Windstream page that said "Sorry 'www.makemoneyinaflash.com' does not exist or is not available." It's possible this is a sham to get email addresses for spamming or worse.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Bill - if anyone else has any problem / suspicions let us know and it will be removed.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi Bill,
    This is not spam, my web site is just not working for some reason, I have taken that link down so no one else can click on it.
    Thank you.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I'll try to put this as nicely as possible. If you get offended, sorry 'bout that. You will get over it in time, I'm sure.

Anyone that tries to hawk a book on quick and easy ways to make money doing "X" is probably not an expert on what they are talking about. Similarly, I have a healthy distrust of "Leadership Gurus", "Marketing Masters" or, other "experts" that are selling their books/classes/seminars to people looking for an easy out.
    The reality is, you are lining their pockets hoping for some magical key to success in a given field.
    What it takes to succeed in photography, (or any business) is skill, knowledge and hard work. There are no shortcuts for any of these.
    The photography biz is 20% behind the lens, 50% Post Processing and 30% sales. If you aren't actively working on a client's photos, you need to be selling.

Then again, the old saw may apply to this:" Those that can't do-teach".

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Website no worky.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links