Placing an ad online

This is a discussion on Placing an ad online within the Making Money From Photography forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hey....so....question. If I am not insured, or licensed, can I place an ad on a local newspapers website? I'm really trying to get to the ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Hey....so....question.

If I am not insured, or licensed, can I place an ad on a local newspapers website? I'm really trying to get to the point where it would be worth it to me to have an actual business. But as of right now it wouldn't be. So I was thinking of placing a "for hire" ad on the website, but wasn't sure if that is allowed. Anyone know?
    ~*!erin!*~
    website
    flickr
    jpg
    Canon Digital Rebel XT
    Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6
    Canon EF 35-80mm f/1:4-5.6

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Hi there!! I am your neighbor!! I live near Hershey! I also was recently looking into placing an ad online. Let know what you come up with and I will do the same. Feel free to send me a message or an email! I want to start an ad soon!

Take care, Julie

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Yeah, you can do that. I answer ads on Craigslist all the time. If you form a legitimate business, you have to report the taxes then - but for "under the table" deals, don't bother.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links