I want to sell a picture, what is the best online store?

This is a discussion on I want to sell a picture, what is the best online store? within the Making Money From Photography forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hey i was thinking of started selling some photos, but what site is the best? I have seen some, but wanted someone that tutor me ...

Hey i was thinking of started selling some photos, but what site is the best? I have seen some, but wanted someone that tutor me that!
    Thanks for the help!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    try here > www.findthatimage1.com or www.findthatimage2.com or simply click on the links in my signature..........

Hey mate... there are lots of options out there... Depending on how many photos you have or the sort of photo you take, I'd suggest a different website..

The best microstock websites are iStock, Shutterstock and Dreamstime.. but you can try to make a little more money with PhotoShelter or Alamy... (not microstock website... you can sell a photo there for a couple thousand dollars)..

have a look at my website ( www.aboutstockphoto.com ) and you'll learn all you need to... And if you still have any questions, drop me an e-mail!

Happy New Year!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    what kind of picture you want to sell?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    How do you go about doing something like this?
    Do you just post them a picture and see if they want to buy it or something?

JoeyMas
    I use Shutter Fly's PRO GALLERIES

When doing events, I shoot, retouch and upload. My customers then go to my website and order what they like and I do not have to be involved. I found this the easiest and fastest way to work.

Shutter Fly PRO Galleries

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I use Shutter Fly's PRO GALLERIES

When doing events, I shoot, retouch and upload. My customers then go to my website and order what they like and I do not have to be involved. I found this the easiest and fastest way to work.

Shutter Fly PRO Galleries
    That sounds really interesting! I'll have to keep that in mind.

great idea joeyMas, i'll have to thank you...never tought of that before

I recently launched a stock photo site targeting the exhibitions and conventions industry. Do consider using this site to sell your pix. You can quote you own price. It's free to register and upload, so nothing to lose to join in - http://www.eventphotoasia.com I use it sell my own event pix also.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links