Full Moon Over a Field and Moon Through Trees of Gold

This is a discussion on Full Moon Over a Field and Moon Through Trees of Gold within the Landscape & Flower Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; "Full Moon Over a Field" "Moon Through Trees of Gold"...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    "Full Moon Over a Field"

"Moon Through Trees of Gold"
    HLH1977

R0B
    Equipment
    Sony A77 + grip, Sony A200 + grip, Sony 16-50mm f/2.8, Sony 50mm f/1.8, Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6, tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Looking at the first, it has the potential to be an absolutely amazing image, and being someone who loves photoshop I had a little play around

Larger
    Went to town on this, ran through topaz filters multiple times, focusing on different areas of the picture and showing the bits needed by placing all the edits in different layers and masking, made the moon bigger, upped saturation, darkened sky, punched colours up, and some other shizz'
    500px.com/robellis
    http://facebook.com/robellisphotography

Sony A77, A200, Grips for both, 16-50 f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 18-70 f/3.5-5.6, 70-210 f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.

NME Under 21's music photographer of the year runner up.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Wow, great job on the pictures. . . And amazing job on the photoshop work!!! That is just amazing!
    * Kristey *
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, - And that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost
    Canon Digital Rebel 60D

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links