Behind the mountain

This is a discussion on Behind the mountain within the Landscape & Flower Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Behind of the mountain& a earthly paradise..... Located to the South of Venezuela, this zone is fed by a dam, and it has become a ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Behind of the mountain& a earthly paradise..... Located to the South of Venezuela, this zone is fed by a dam, and it has become a refuge of wild&.Where they are possible to be found from Herons, small caimans (Crocodile), birds, and endless ones of invertebrates.....

The seen mountain at heart dates for 4000 years, seen front has form of an elephant& it has a height approx of 1800 mts. It is possible to be raised on foot or in automobile until certain point, since inclination as it rises makes very inclined..... hdr

Greetings, i hope likes&.Thanks for its Comments

Model: DSC-W30
    Focal Length: 6.3 mm
    ISO: 80
    Aperture Value: f/7.1
    ExposureTime: 1/499 sec.
    No Flash
    8 shots and processed with Fotomatix...

Photogear: Canon EOS 400D (Canon Lens EF 18-55 mm USM, EF 75-300 mm USM, Tamron AF 28-80 mm, AF 70-300 F4-5,6 Quantaray....Sony dcw-30, Carl Zeiss lens

Nice shot and thanks for the info. It's always great to get a little info on the location. I like the color but the focus seems a little soft (could be just having to size down to post). Also, it might be fun to try some different cropping with this image.
    ___
    this is my sig

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    I like the color but the focus seems a little soft (could be just having to size down to post).
    I agree..I love the tint in the sky. The clouds just burst in this one. Nice..

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Like sean said - Great sky! well done
    Nikon user

Please visit my smugmug site!
    http://chadslaterphotography.smugmug.com/[/url]

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right" - Robert Hunter

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links