HDR: My take using Photomatix + PS CS4

This is a discussion on HDR: My take using Photomatix + PS CS4 within the Landscape & Flower Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Just want to share. these set are far from perfect and would like to hear from you. honesty is what i ask, cheers! SAMAL ISLAND...

Just want to share. these set are far from perfect and would like to hear from you. honesty is what i ask, cheers!

SAMAL ISLAND
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

NEARING
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

ME ON THE EDGE

DEVIANT FALLS

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I found these images as very nice and eye pleasent with great dynamics

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I did as well. However, please note the image/s exceeds the forum rules of 800 pixels longest side and/or 300kb. Please resize and repost to meet the rules of the forum. Some members are still on dial up, slow broadband connection or have small monitors. These rules are in place so that all members can experience the forum. Many thanks.

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I like HDR images,but i dont like when somebody goes too far with editing,and it looses its natural look
    Nikon D80, 18-135mm

"In it for the money"

all spooky to me.hehehe.. #1 is wierd. The water is blueish+greenish but the sky is black&grey.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links