New HDR

This is a discussion on New HDR within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Thanks you SueSue, I will tone down and use my styles more simple. I still need learn basics, i love photography it saves my life. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New HDR

Equipment
    Canon EF, 20D
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Wink

Thanks you SueSue, I will tone down and use my styles more simple. I still need learn basics, i love photography it saves my life. yesterday I gave friend printed photo of her hoping she'd like me, wote nice letter for her and i think i ruined thing between us with photo. I never heard from her, she just walk away

so now i need to ideas on how to win her back, thats why i try black and whites photo now, sometimes you need simple. not busy or too HDR.

thanks you!
    Happy Shoots,
    XiuXiu
    Xiu Xiu Chong

Canon 20D, EF Lens, Fisheye, Canon Flash, 24-70mm

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by xiuxiuchong View Post
    Thanks you SueSue, I will tone down and use my styles more simple. I still need learn basics, i love photography it saves my life. yesterday I gave friend printed photo of her hoping she'd like me, wote nice letter for her and i think i ruined thing between us with photo. I never heard from her, she just walk away

so now i need to ideas on how to win her back, thats why i try black and whites photo now, sometimes you need simple. not busy or too HDR.

thanks you!
    Happy Shoots,
    XiuXiu

Just last night I attended a workshop on becoming a better photographer. The presenter gave us 30 points to think about. One that stuck in my mind was "Photography without passion and spirit is like a pianist playing scales." He also said "Work daily to improve your craft by shooting, reading, observing, etc." You have the passion and spirit, I think. Continue on your journey of learning to improve your craft. Keep shooting and posting. You will find your path in the world of photography.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Sorry, but...

I think your process is excellent... for "Walking Dead"
    Seriously, look at the comments above, and first learn the basics.
    Did you make that photo? or you get it from somewhere and you've processed?

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    A true HDR works with people, If done right. But this is just... yeah. I dont even know how to describe it. Over processed.. way over processed, and that is putting it lightly, Is this from a single JPG tone mapped, or was this an actual multiple exposure HDR? I think you should focus on getting decent shots, and work on your skills before you jump into something like HDR, Just a thought
    Nikon d7000- d5000 18-135mm - 55-200mm - 35mm f1.8 - tamron 11-18mm - 18-55mm kit lens turned into macro - sb600 - sb800 speed lights

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I've said it repeatedly and still the corpseography comes. My nice about it has worn off... I'm glad others have that kind of patience. It's just obnoxious when many people say "Quit doing this awful, offensive stuff to photographs" and it continues...
    I pack two things wherever I go: A gun and a camera. You probably don't want to end up in front of either one.

If you like me, like my facebook!

Equipment
    Canon EF, 20D
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Talking

Thankyou guy! I agree, I need to fix it here and there. I'm definatley improve though

As far ad photo, that one I took and I process my self (believe it or not) I actually am quite proud this time. I smoth out skin more though. I did 14 shots with HDR. Help alots!

Thanks again for the advice going to start on a new improve today. Someday I will get the Dave Hill, Paul Wheatley anf Tim Tadder look. I also just discover Jill greenburg!! Wow! Amazing looks!!

Happy shoots,
    Xiuxiu
    Xiu Xiu Chong

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantkarma View Post
    I've said it repeatedly and still the corpseography comes. My nice about it has worn off... I'm glad others have that kind of patience. It's just obnoxious when many people say "Quit doing this awful, offensive stuff to photographs" and it continues...

If you told me to stop doing "awful, offensive stuff" to my photographs, I'd just do it harder too.

Xiu Xiu, may I ask what your goals are with this sort of post processing?? Other than to emulate a photographer you like.

Do you want to improve the shot? Do you think you've done that?

Do you want to shock? or to incite?

Every time I sit down with a shot to post process I have GOALS, and I have a vision of my end result. I work towards getting there. Sometimes I am unable to get the results I want, and as frustrating as it is sometimes I have to throw away a shot I may have spent hours on.

When you look over the photograph at the end, look it over from top to bottom. Does the background look how you want? Does the skin? Will it create the reaction you want from the viewer? Are the colors what you want?

I think you may be underestimating the amount of time and effort creating the types of photographs you want takes. But I could just be misunderstanding your goals.
    -Laura-
    Digital: Olympus E-410- Zuiko 14-42, Zuiko 40-150

Film:
    Olympus OM-2 (35mm film) -Zuiko 50mm- Zuiko 75-150mm- Soligor 28mm- Sigma 35-70mm Macro

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." Dale Carnegie

Equipment
    Canon EF, 20D
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks you, I sill try to get the lighting right on images, see for yourselvesfs. if you have questions ask me, my new rates will make you pay cheaper but good still.

Thank you
    HAPPY SHOOTS
    Xiu Xiu Chong

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Halloween look?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links