Laurel Run Waterfall

This is a discussion on Laurel Run Waterfall within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; 2nd try getting up there and I made it this time. Looks like it might be a good trash-a-dress location. That will have to wait ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    2nd try getting up there and I made it this time. Looks like it might be a good trash-a-dress location. That will have to wait till next spring though as the park closes Nov. 1st till Spring.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Equipment: Nikon D60 (18-55 & 55-200 Nikkor Vr Lenses) Yongnuo PT-04TM Triggers, a Quantaray 900WA, 2 Yongnuo YN 460 Mk II's, 2 Flash Stands, Umbrellas and a 16" Softbox.
    My Flickr
    MySpace

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nice area.. Good shots. The second one seems a tad bit bright...
    Weapons: A 1977 Praktica LTL3
    Kodak ZD710
    Nikon D-40 w/Nikkor 18-55mm, Nikkor 55-200mm, & remote
    Kenko 420-800mm + 2X Teleconverter
    Digital Concepts Close Up Lens Set, Macro Ring Set.

Life Through A Lens, Is A Life Time Full Of Memories......

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Yea, I see that. These were just 2 I worked a little before taking my nap..lol. I have been doing too many hikes here lately and my body is telling me enough for this year.

I am pretty sure I got some dimmer shots to play with since I did a bunch with different timings and a couple of different angles.. where I could set the tripod. My better shots are going to Alamy though. Trying to make my aching legs and back feel better..lol.
    Equipment: Nikon D60 (18-55 & 55-200 Nikkor Vr Lenses) Yongnuo PT-04TM Triggers, a Quantaray 900WA, 2 Yongnuo YN 460 Mk II's, 2 Flash Stands, Umbrellas and a 16" Softbox.
    My Flickr
    MySpace

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links