2 different views

This is a discussion on 2 different views within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I know it's not the best "landscape" to be photographing, but I was out taking pictures of the rainbow and decided what the heck. I ...

I know it's not the best "landscape" to be photographing, but I was out taking pictures of the rainbow and decided what the heck. I took a picture of the front of the house and the flag pole.

I have 2 different programs to use for HDR post processing and I always get a different outcome with each. I'm really not sure which looks better. I know one is more "normal" and the other is a little dramatic. I always tend to be on the dramatic side in processing for some reason. I don't know...it's just more appealing to me. I understand some like dramatic and some like it to be more natural looking. So, I'm torn.

I just thought I would get everyone's opinions and thoughts.

Sony a 300
    18-70mm lens kit
    100-300mm minolta
    28mm 2.8 prime
    8mm fisheye

PHOTO EDITING OK
    1 and 3..more contrasty..more dramatic
    but im loving the softer side.. the 2nd and 4th. but its my mood tonight as the photo's im working on are also softened. maybe on a different day i'd pick the dramatic ones lol
    either way your pics are wonderful
    Let There Be Light...[/i]

Flickr Photostream...come say hi

PHOTO EDITING OK
    im having a hard time choosing too! in 1 and 3 it looks like the sun is coming out after a good rain, and 2 and 4 look like a tornado is still yet to come because of the shading, makes me think its dusty.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I like the contrast and drama of the first of each set.
    Currently playing with my EOS 1V & 5D MkII + various L-Series, Minolta MC/MD, M39 RFs, assorted 70-80's fixed lens RFs and occasional MF TLRs

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links