Finally, Got one done.

This is a discussion on Finally, Got one done. within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Here it is, looking out. [attachmentid=22471]...

Here it is, looking out.

[attachmentid=22471]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://creativeapproachphotography.blogspot.com/ - updated daily, with pictures and stories.

Check em' out.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    SUN DOG hdr baby. Nice subtle hdr good job. They aren't easy to start with huh!!!!
    Get OUT and SHOOT Y'ALL...........Sitting at the 'puter don't make better photos!!!!!!

Some of my crappy photography on FLICKR

This was about the most frustrating thing Ive done so far. Obviously, the point is to take a photograph that requires little or no PP, but HDR is completely different. Ill continue to try, but Ill stick to what I know best. I think it turned out alright for the first 'real' result.
    http://creativeapproachphotography.blogspot.com/ - updated daily, with pictures and stories.

Check em' out.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Me too man it looks great nice simple clean lines and something you don't see everyday. Can't ask for anything more.

The hdr thing is a good but you need to shoot for it for sure.

Keep em coming don't give up!!!!
    Get OUT and SHOOT Y'ALL...........Sitting at the 'puter don't make better photos!!!!!!

Some of my crappy photography on FLICKR

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I find HDR works better with photos that are bit busier. I recently took a landscape shot with the snow here and I just couldn't do much with it as there wasn't enough stuff for the HDR to grab on to. It's definitely something you got to experiment with.
    KJS

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links