Bragozzo Interiors

This is a discussion on Bragozzo Interiors within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Great shots! I love using HDR for shooting interiors of buildings....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Great shots! I love using HDR for shooting interiors of buildings.

Equipment
    Canon 5d mark ii, Canon 50d, Canon Rebel XTi, canon and sigma lenses, Flashpoint M Series Strobes, Canon Flashes, a ridiculous amount of light modifiers:)
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    thanks for the compliments all. They're deeply appreciated!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks guys... I was pretty happy with this shoot. Here's one more that I love from that day..

View Larger on Black
    really nice HDR. do mind to share how to do it?

Equipment
    Canon 5d mark ii, Canon 50d, Canon Rebel XTi, canon and sigma lenses, Flashpoint M Series Strobes, Canon Flashes, a ridiculous amount of light modifiers:)
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    absolutely..
    The escalator image was created using RAW format, 10mm Sigma lens on Manual Mode. 9 exposures shot at f8 (-4,-3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2,+3,+4) at ISO 100.
    The camera was set on a tripod and shot with a canon RS-60E3 remote switch.
    When setting up the shot I spot meter the image and try to shoot off as many exposure in between my brightest and darkest reading. I might go 1 over each reading sometimes. I think I actually took 12 shots total and only used 9. Almost all the Bragozzo interiors were created from 9 exposures also.

I used Photomatix to create the HDR and tonemaped in the same program for the LDR. I generally keep the strength settings low around 30 to 40. I also keep the saturation level below 50. Luminous settings vary depending on how it effects the image. Distortion was adjusted in CS2. I adjusted color, sharpness and brightness in PSP.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Love them.

Did you use Tripod? What application did u use for HDR?

Thanks
    Camera: Nikon D40 body + D90 body
    Lenses: Nikkor DX AF-S DX 15-55 mm 3.5-5.6G(kit lens) ED, Nikkor DX AF-S 55-200mm 4-5.6G ED VR, Nikkor 50 mm AF f1.8D - my favorite lens. Nikkor 30-70mm f2.8 - my first favorite lense. (lighting 2x sb600 + 2 umbrellas and 1 softbox)
    Favorite Free photo hosting site: www.postmyimage.com - excellent site, no watermarks, 15 Mb limit per picture, unlimited bandwidth.(Established in 2007 by Alexander Moroz)

Currently working hard on my Windows Extended Pack or sort of with audio and video converting, capturing , image processing. www.mrzmedia.com - trying my best and hopefully will be famous. I am very proud of my creation called Cool Button Designer

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    they are all great, but I just love all the lines and curves in #2, such an interesting vantage point, you really have a great eye for these!
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

Equipment
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Love them.

Did you use Tripod? What application did u use for HDR?

Thanks
    Thanks! I posted the details right before yours.

they are all great, but I just love all the lines and curves in #2, such an interesting vantage point, you really have a great eye for these!
    Thanks alex, #2 is one of my favs also.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    hehe something profi here. nice stuff

Paint the sky with desire
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Very nice images! You've done a fantastic job!!
    Colblue's Blog[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links