Old Factory [continued -> finished]

This is a discussion on Old Factory [continued -> finished] within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Great pics. Where in Germany did you do this? The "Zeche" in Cologne has a similar interior in some of the areas. Hi Perby, All ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Werner
    Great pics. Where in Germany did you do this? The "Zeche" in Cologne has a similar interior in some of the areas.
    Hi Perby,

All the pictures are taken in "Immenstaad", close to the Lake of Constance.

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

But don't worry , new pictures are on the way.....
    WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

PS: I can't read what your website says but I have figured out where to see the pic of you on your site!! YAY! Now I know what Werner looks like!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Werner
    PS: I can't read what your website says but I have figured out where to see the pic of you on your site!! YAY! Now I know what Werner looks like!
    Ooooh my goodness
    Now you know that i'm not from this planet .

And you also found my guestbook. Thank you very very much for your message there
    I appreciate that a lot.

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    i found it and figured out what buttons to press in your language! LOL
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING AND YOUR WEB SITE IS SUPERB. EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAD TO SPEAK OR READ GERMAN, I WAS ABLE TO OPEN LINKS WITH GREAT EASE AND I LOVE THE WAY YOUR PHOTOS ARE LAYED OUT. GREAT WORK, KEEP THE PICS COMING!
    Nikon D80, Nikon 18-200mm VR lens, Nikon 60mm VR lens; Nikon Coolpix S210

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it." Goethe

Werner
    YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING AND YOUR WEB SITE IS SUPERB. EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAD TO SPEAK OR READ GERMAN, I WAS ABLE TO OPEN LINKS WITH GREAT EASE AND I LOVE THE WAY YOUR PHOTOS ARE LAYED OUT. GREAT WORK, KEEP THE PICS COMING!

Thank you very much and I'm glad you like my Site.
    Little practice in german is allways good .

PHOTO EDITING OK

All the pictures are taken in "Immenstaad", close to the Lake of Constance.
    [/quote]

My in-laws live about 35 mintues away from there... guess I need to look around a bit better.
    David Hume (1742)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links