New York City in a Lovely Shade of Tonemapped

This is a discussion on New York City in a Lovely Shade of Tonemapped within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; oh wow! I was digging through some older posts and found this gem. These are absolutely incredible considering they were taken from a single raw. ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Equipment
    Canon 5d mark ii, Canon 50d, Canon Rebel XTi, canon and sigma lenses, Flashpoint M Series Strobes, Canon Flashes, a ridiculous amount of light modifiers:)
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    oh wow! I was digging through some older posts and found this gem. These are absolutely incredible considering they were taken from a single raw. Amazing amazing amazing

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    oh wow! I was digging through some older posts and found this gem. These are absolutely incredible considering they were taken from a single raw. Amazing amazing amazing
    Thanks! I really love this series.

If you're bored I have an entire gallery of HDR or Single Raw/Tonmapped shots on my website:

http://www.jenweaverphotography.com/galler...260353752_2RiTX
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Jen these are great shots, I really dig the Muted City - Nice touch.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    wow, they are great jen love the first one & the two police ones.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    JEN!!!!! These rock so much! I love them! The heart is definetly a lucky catch! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!
    ~*!erin!*~
    website
    flickr
    jpg
    Canon Digital Rebel XT
    Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6
    Canon EF 35-80mm f/1:4-5.6

Equipment
    Canon 5d mark ii, Canon 50d, Canon Rebel XTi, canon and sigma lenses, Flashpoint M Series Strobes, Canon Flashes, a ridiculous amount of light modifiers:)
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I checked out your site, stunning! Those landscape shots are absolutely beautiful. You've inspired me.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks for all your comments and for finding interest in this older thread again

I checked out your site, stunning! Those landscape shots are absolutely beautiful. You've inspired me.
    Thanks for checking it out

I'm ------> to inspire
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I don't know how I missed this thread but I agree with everyone these are great
    Canon 40D 10-22mm 3.6-5.4, 100mm 2.8 macro, 70-200mm f/4 IS USM

If it is to be it is up to me!

always learning!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    wow...Jen these are so wonderful! I've never shot in RAW and have no idea where to even begin. I'm also afraid of how time consuming it may be and once I shoot RAW I won't ever want to go back to JPG.
    this is my 'best' model....my granddaughter Hannah
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...gnaturebar.jpg

total newbie trying to make friends with my NIKON D40X W/18-55 II, 55-200 VR DX,
    Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5 DC Macro, Sigma 30mm 1.4 and the SB 600

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks for livening up this old thread! I appreciate your comments!

Take my advice Cathy....I was soooo not into RAW...and everyone on this forum convinced me! I still shoot in RAW + JPEG FINE. If you have that option - you have the best of both worlds!! I usually use the jpeg when everything looks good in the shot.

After I take my photos If I want to do a Tonemapped photo I use the RAW files..if it needs major tweaking I use the RAW file.... Of course if I do multple exposures for HDRs I use the RAW version for that. not too time consuming for quick tweaks in Adobe Bridge.
    Minolta 35-105mm
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links