Holiday Preparations!

This is a discussion on Holiday Preparations! within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Took these last night while preparing the tree to put the ornaments on: WITHOUT Garland This one was 4 exposures....I'd have to look back at ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Took these last night while preparing the tree to put the ornaments on:

WITHOUT Garland
    This one was 4 exposures....I'd have to look back at the others to see what they were.

AFTER Garland was added

Close up on the lights

The Angel on top of my tree

This is a little snowman gord that I have that lights up in his belly:

After I add the ornaments tonight I will take a final shot.
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I love your angel!
    ~*!erin!*~
    website
    flickr
    jpg
    Canon Digital Rebel XT
    Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6
    Canon EF 35-80mm f/1:4-5.6

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Love the first image, I see you are addicted to HDR Jen.. You are doing a wonderful job too.
    "Taking it one picture at a time, well in my case a boatload at a time"

My Flickr

Canon Rebel Xti, 18-55mm, 50mm 1.8 and 430ex with stofen diffuser

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I love your angel!
    Thanks! I actually got it at Target back in 2001 when my husband (then boyfriend) got our own place and decorated our tree for the first time. I hope to always have it as the angle on top of our tree for as long as it works! I love the way it came out as an HDR shot.

Love the first image, I see you are addicted to HDR Jen.. You are doing a wonderful job too.
    Thanks Philip! You're right, I am!
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Like the photos, but really now, it's November! )
    www.grogo.co.uk

Canon 5D MarkII, Canon 450D, Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM, 2 x Canon 580EX II Flashgun.
    Sigma 12-24 f/44.5-5.6DG, Sigma 15mm f/2.8 DG Fisheye, Sigma 105mm f/2.8 DG Macro

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Love 'em, Jen! The first two are very cool! I really like the warm tones. I noticed that tone mapping generally can give a very interesting effect to evergreens. Nice!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Dane. I love the effect it gives on a lot of photos. That's why I'm enjoying experimenting with it.

Like the photos, but really now, it's November! )
    Well.....i would normally agree with you Grogo, but I had off from work from Wed-yesterday and this is the only free time I will have before the holidays. I host Christmas at my house so I have a lot of other things to prepare in the next coming weeks (besides shopping for gifts ).....and this way I get to enjoy the tree for a little under a month...rather than doing all this work for 1 week.
    Minolta 35-105mm
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    you know what I think of the last three, but I didn't get to see the first two. I love your tree and the coloring looks so warm and cozy. Great job jen!
    [b]Nikon D90*Nikon D40x * Nikon 18-55mm * Nikon 55-200 * Nikon 50mm 1.4
    My desire in photography is to capture the essence of life, to make others catch their breath at the purity of the moment captured, I'm still working on that.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    oooooooooo I like the close up one of the lights...is it a real or fake tree? It's sooooooooooo early? I have my mini fake one up right now, the kids like to decorate the day after Thanksgiving while I'm shopping...but it's too early for our real tree
    Heather

My Blog

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Julie. I finished the tree shots late last night.

Heather - this is actually a "fake" - it's 3 pieces and it's pre-lit so you just pull it out of the box in 3 pieces and stick it together, fluff out each of the branches (that part actually took me a a very long time) , and then decorate! The way they make the branches now - it looks so realistic!!!
    Minolta 35-105mm
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links