Holiday Preparations!

This is a discussion on Holiday Preparations! within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; George I'd really love to see your tree as an HDR. Just take them in the dark with just the lights of the tree and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    George I'd really love to see your tree as an HDR.
    Just take them in the dark with just the lights of the tree and see how you do. I can get you the settings for these if you need.

ChopperLinc - thanks. I was thinking about using the pup for the card. I don't have kids yet so everyone's used to me sending Christmas cards with the dog on them.
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Love the shot with Lucas! Your tree looks so beautiful and im loving how they turned out in HDR, im gonna have to give this a go if we ever get a tree!!

Question about HDR: Do you edit them in PS at all? slassshh these were taken with a tripod right? Im finding my HDR attempts seem kinda fuzzy and im thinking its because its the slight movements between takes because of my hand moving.
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Love the shot with Lucas! Your tree looks so beautiful and im loving how they turned out in HDR, im gonna have to give this a go if we ever get a tree!!

Question about HDR: Do you edit them in PS at all? slassshh these were taken with a tripod right? Im finding my HDR attempts seem kinda fuzzy and im thinking its because its the slight movements between takes because of my hand moving.
    Thanks Alex. Yes tripod all the way! Or a surface to lay your camera on. I've never tried to hand hold any. HDR has made me gives some good use to my tripod!

On the HDR shots I worked on the only thing I might do in Photoshop is work with the levels, or brightness if needed and a lot of time I run Noise Ninja over the shots in a low setting. But a lot of times I didn't do anything with them in PS at all after I used Photomatrix.
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links