Transformed

This is a discussion on Transformed within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I hope you enjoy these transformations! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformed

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I hope you enjoy these transformations!

http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Yes Jen, enjoyed them a lot. Thanks for sharing these masterpieces.
    cheers
    Srinivas

================
    Nikon D70, 18-70mm ED, 70-300mm (non-ED, non-VR) and SENSITIVE eyes

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Its like invasion of the Faux IR's from the planet Jen - only teasing Jen you know that - it really is amazing the effect on clouds (OK none on these), greenery. metal and stone work it has and it will be interesting to see the effect on autumn colours.

Thanks for sharing these with us Jen - nice set.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Srinivas & George.
    I really love the effect.
    We'll see how they do in the fall
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    these are amazing!! I honestly think your faux IR stuff is your best out of all your work, you really know how to pick the right shots.
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    these are amazing!! I honestly think your faux IR stuff is your best out of all your work, you really know how to pick the right shots.
    Oh, Alex, you're too kind! I tested a lot of shots and then you get the hang of the best subjects for this technique. Hey, did you see my reply back to you in the "i've gone off the deep end post"?
    Minolta 35-105mm
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

Naomi
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I've really got to sit for a bit and give this a try, it just looks like to much fun. These are great Jen
    www.studiobphotography.vpweb.com

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Oh, Alex, you're too kind! I tested a lot of shots and then you get the hang of the best subjects for this technique. Hey, did you see my reply back to you in the "i've gone off the deep end post"?
    [/quote]

Yah I did, it sent me into a Channel Mixer fury last night haha, I love using it, not only for B&W and IR conversions, but for enhancing color as well, especially in nature shots, you can make any time of the year look like fall haha
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

[/quote]

Yah I did, it sent me into a Channel Mixer fury last night haha, I love using it, not only for B&W and IR conversions, but for enhancing color as well, especially in nature shots, you can make any time of the year look like fall haha
    [/quote] Yes, I call it "insta fall."
    Minolta 35-105mm
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

Equipment
    Nikon D90,Sigma lens,monfroto tripod
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Such great visual, its amazing we live in colour and sometimes forget to appreciate simple black and white.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links