I've gone off the deep end....

This is a discussion on I've gone off the deep end.... within the IR & HDR Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Ok, I love these Faux IR (infrared) conversions (if you haven't been able to tell since yesterday). Tonight when I got home from work I ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Ok, I love these Faux IR (infrared) conversions (if you haven't been able to tell since yesterday).
    Tonight when I got home from work I went nutty looking for the perfect shots (of ones I've edited before) and then I did some more conversions.
    I now have a gallery dedicated to Faux IR conversions and I'm very happy with the 69 shots in the gallery so far.

To view the entire gallery click HERE.

Some favorites from tonight's conversions...I'd love your thoughts!!!:

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Wow! Those are awesome .. spooky in a way.. I love that! I should learn about that
    Brenda Q.

Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm VR, Nikkor 18-55mm

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I started counting and lost count on what I liked My favourite is #4

But one thing I realized is sometimes human eyes get the capacity (just in sleep) to view things in infrared frequency for a short duration (looking at #6).
    cheers
    Srinivas

================
    Nikon D70, 18-70mm ED, 70-300mm (non-ED, non-VR) and SENSITIVE eyes

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Jen - amazing I can see why you are hooked into this - it brings tones out you never knew were there and honestly I can't pick a favourite.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Cool stuff, Jen. I love what it does to a cloudy sky - probably what hooked you with all your clouds, huh?

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    WOW! I love them all! Im in love with faux-IR i did about 10 yesterday as well, if you can find the right shot with the right sky, man do they look great.

Love them all Jen!!
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like them all. They are addictive.
    I guess it's because they are so surreal and you don't see such sights with the human eye.

Thanks AtotheM! I knew you would like them! Let's see what you've done last night.
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like them all. They are addictive.
    I guess it's because they are so surreal and you don't see such sights with the human eye.

Thanks AtotheM! I knew you would like them! Let's see what you've done last night.
    haha it took me a minute to figure out what AtotheM was haha I looked through the other posts to see a username AtotheM hahaha, gimme a break its 9am and im slow and hungover!

Unfortch I didn't upload any of them last night, I have one uploaded that ill put up later today.

OH and PdotSdot, my NYC trip is back on! I may be there next week sometime, my UK friends come down on sat. and we are planning on sunday when we are gonna go, I cant wait! Im buying an extra memory card and everything haha
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

srobb_photo
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Those are some awesome shots, Jen. And thanks, now you may have me hooked. I take it that can be done with photoshop.
    Check out my photoblogs. http://photoblog.com/photog4srobb

The wolf's howl

"Sometimes I get to a place just when God is ready for someone to click the shutter." Ansel Adams

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links