I received two golden keys within burning only 50 fiyr shade remains

This is a discussion on I received two golden keys within burning only 50 fiyr shade remains within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; I have seen RuneScape gold people with the Necromancer Robes and they have informed me that they've obtained them out of the mini-game, but I ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

I received two golden keys within burning only 50 fiyr shade remains

I have seen RuneScape gold people with the Necromancer Robes and they have informed me that they've obtained them out of the mini-game, but I find it so complex to receive any for myself. Can anybody please tell me anything which may potentially help me for this process?

Additionally if anybody is interested in selling some other FIYR remains, magic pyre logs, magic logs, and holy oil, please don't hesitate to log in and add"arkanavamper", and let me know if you would like to make a trade. I will buy the Fiyr stays for 6.5k- 7k each, depending on how many you have to offer.

I have broken the golden key myth- now I received two golden keys within burning only 50 fiyr shade remains. I believed the chances in receiving a gold key had been 1/100 but that would mean you would only get a gold key within burning of at least 100 remains, But I received two keys in burning than 50 remains, which makes the chances impossible to speculate. It might be 1/25 or 1/1000000, because it changes with no dependent factors. The sole true factor it depends upon is hope and determination. If anyone reads this, I hope it will help if you're in pursuit of the exact same so called"fabled" robe kits I am.

As many here know in my Sals Log or literary, I'm attempting to get 136cb with untrimmed herblore. I'm currently level 134. To reach this aim, I need two more search-engine levels and 98 strength and defense. I am still ~1.1M off 99hp, therefore I can Glacor the charms for 92 with no difficulty in any way. What IS/COULD be an issue is the two battle 98's. I'd need to find ~750 or so zeal from soul wars. That leads to my question. I have never been a significant min-gamer (apart from barrows), I'm imagining IF I were to win every match, that is 9 zeal/hr.

That said, SW is indeed packed on W44 and also the winning side is always complete. Also, frankly, is it worthwhile? Or if I just keep scaping and when I purchase 99hp it gets trimmed. I like the untrimmed as hell, it's one of the few cheap OSRS gold ways one can differ on RS and not just be another normal lvl 130+ clone. However, do you will think it's worth it? Honestly, don't say what you believe I want to hear, only your honest opinion.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links