There's an open multiplayer lobby for NBA 2K21

This is a discussion on There's an open multiplayer lobby for NBA 2K21 within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; That is a really good build. Definitely got everything you're going for mt nba 2k21 . Its a mad fun build also. I picked for ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

There's an open multiplayer lobby for NBA 2K21

That is a really good build. Definitely got everything you're going for mt nba 2k21. Its a mad fun build also. I picked for 10 playmaking badges now around so I could put a lil more stats in defense because I made my man briefer, but made one just like yours in 20 plus it might do it all and grab bodies with the finest of em.That's what I've been using and that I was miserable when I saw that yellow/red no longer has contact dunks. I am rocking a 2 way finisher red/blue.

I'm having a lot of fun with this build also so far really happy I left it haven't brought it to the park yet but after I am badged up etc it'll be insane.My badge spread is 1/21/21/10 had to make sure I had a good amount of def badges for my lack of height.I made blake griffin construct from when he was leaping over cars and whatnot. Not quite sure yet. But I'm hyped that I have that many and don't need to use some on QuickDraw haha. And silver quantity shooter. That's off the top of my mind tho, could be missing a badge I would love to have.Just keep grinding and the work will pay off.

It really is. I've seen others use different variations with this construct. But maybe not exactly how I made it. So I keep the specific tweaks . I feel like perpendicular has slept on. When I receive my gym rat badge. His vertical is going to be a 99. Looking ahead. Thanks for the reassurance, I was literally racking my mind on choosing which construct to pick. Last year I used offensive threat and that I was going to select scoring machine this moment, but I wanted something different. I get hof shooting and finishing badges, 84 driving by dunk, 83 midrange and 79 three pointer. I am trash right now with no badges also it is very tough to create any shots. I believed I would regret making this build and spending all my VC to place him 85 and he's still hot garbage.

Mid range finisher. There's an open multiplayer lobby for largely pickup street gamesI believe the larger conspiracy here is exactly what the hell made you buy that game.You're correct, I better watch myself or my knees will not help me play from now on. I would not say it's as finely tuned as Hollywood however but its definitely getting there- that the amount of psychological influence is certainly palpable in these cover to win type games.The build is fine and stuff. But calling builds"demonic" or even"demigod" is your cringiest shit.

You see that they didnt have enough space on the screen, but below Zion, it is supposed to say Draymond Green and Giannis too. Then below that it says Shaq, Kobe, MJ, James Harden, and Lebron. 80 Badges. Contact dunks and rate increase. Can play any position. I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I really enjoy the game thus far and love the new shot . I really believe this will be much better than 20 and that I will have fun on it. I don't despise them for making it the same because the new gen is coming out in two months lol. Obviously they are gonna go all out trying to enhance the images cause that would be stupid to put all their time when the new gen is coming out in precisely the exact same time period so that they most likely directed their focus to cheap nba 2k21 mt coins next gen.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links