Österreich ist da

This is a discussion on Österreich ist da within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Guten Tag or hello guys I've found myself accidentaly on this forum and i must admit not in vain. Since the early morning i was ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Österreich ist da

Guten Tag or hello guys

I've found myself accidentaly on this forum and i must admit not in vain. Since the early morning i was looking for different photos and found quiet noteworthy works exactly here. Well i've registered myself cause time for time i wanted to add a comment, now i'm free to do it.
    not sure i could share my own photoworks, i'm too shy and afraid of criticism, but who knows maybe some day ..... ....

Andrew

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome! Don't be shy; critique of your work while sometimes painful is the BEST way to improve your skills.
    Visit my website: John's Photography Comments and critique always appreciated.

Equipment
    D300,D800,various Nikon & Sigma lenses
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome Andrew. Don't be shy. The first photo posting is the hardest. It gets easier the more you post. The critiques here are generally very helpful. As Tirediron said, it's the best way to improve your skills.

welcome

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links