My online portfolio

This is a discussion on My online portfolio within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Hey guys, I recently created my online portfolio and posted some of my works there, could you please have a look and let me know ...

Hey guys,

I recently created my online portfolio and posted some of my works there, could you please have a look and let me know what you think?
    I'm open for criticism - that's the only way for improvement. So if you have any comments/suggestions web site design/functionality related and about my photos i'd really love to hear them.
    Here is the link: www.mrandmrspass.com.

Thank you in advance!
    Olga

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Welcome to the forum!

Olga...first of all...welcome to the forum! Secondly, I looked at your site, and you have some really nice photos. The only thing I found that you may want to consider changing is the font on the front page (small and hard to read). Also, if there's any way for you to apply a border in between your photos to better identify when they begin and end, that would be nice too. Other than that, it looks really nice!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi, Olga. Welcome!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverMePhotography View Post
    Olga...first of all...welcome to the forum! Secondly, I looked at your site, and you have some really nice photos. The only thing I found that you may want to consider changing is the font on the front page (small and hard to read). Also, if there's any way for you to apply a border in between your photos to better identify when they begin and end, that would be nice too. Other than that, it looks really nice!
    Thanks for your comments, appreciate it. Yeah, def have to change the font, looked alright for me since i knew what i wrote i guess :-)

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links