hi, I'm john help

This is a discussion on hi, I'm john help within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; hi, my name is john, im not a biggy in Photography, but i do it for fun, the camara i have is a finepix s8000fd ...

hi, my name is john, im not a biggy in Photography, but i do it for fun, the camara i have is a finepix s8000fd but i been looking into having a Pentax K-x my 1st slr (dslr) can anyone tell me if its a good camara, as i will be going into it blind

Equipment
    Canon XTi Rebel and my imagination
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I don't know about the camara, but use your creativity and eye for an interesting subject. Thats where the quality is. (Thats my theory since I dont have a big expensive camara)..
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

---------------------
    Greg

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Denim View Post
    I don't know about the camara, but use your creativity and eye for an interesting subject. Thats where the quality is. (Thats my theory since I dont have a big expensive camara)..
    I pack two things wherever I go: A gun and a camera. You probably don't want to end up in front of either one.

If you like me, like my facebook!

Nikon Shooter
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    What Greg is trying to say is, it's not so much the camera as the photographer (it's not the arrow, it's the Indian).

Having said that, almost any current DSLR will give you good pictures, and will certainly be an upgrade from a point & shoot camera. Hopefully, someone who has that particular model will chime in and be able to give you some details.

Until then, it is kind of hard to answer that question without knowing what your goals are for a new camera. Are you planning on portraits of family, pictures at the beach, landscapes, wildlife, sports (kids or otherwise), etc.?

And what's your budget? Just in case that's the wrong camera for what you're looking to do, maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Regards,
    Marlo

Check out my blog! --- http://marlomontanaro.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinPhotoWorks View Post
    What Greg is trying to say is, it's not so much the camera as the photographer (it's not the arrow, it's the Indian).

Having said that, almost any current DSLR will give you good pictures, and will certainly be an upgrade from a point & shoot camera. Hopefully, someone who has that particular model will chime in and be able to give you some details.

Until then, it is kind of hard to answer that question without knowing what your goals are for a new camera. Are you planning on portraits of family, pictures at the beach, landscapes, wildlife, sports (kids or otherwise), etc.?

And what's your budget? Just in case that's the wrong camera for what you're looking to do, maybe we can point you in the right direction.
    cheers guys, my budget is only 400 and all i want it for is to take family days out, and every day happening, if I'm spending this money i want to get the right one for me. i like the look of it, but not knowing much about cameras it looks scary

Hello my name is Norman......i have a friend of mine teaching me a few things about photography.....i just bought a Canon Rebel 2k and im trying to fine the battery vertical grip for it.....Canon BP-220 is the model....can anyone help?

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Hello my name is Norman......i have a friend of mine teaching me a few things about photography.....i just bought a Canon Rebel 2k and im trying to fine the battery vertical grip for it.....Canon BP-220 is the model....can anyone help?
    Welcome but please use the appropriate thread for request of this type, this has been posted in the Introduce oneself forum in another members post - http://www.photoforum.com/index.php?showforum=11

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links