Just getting started

This is a discussion on Just getting started within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Hi everyone, My name is Scott and I am just starting to get into photography. I am interested in becoming semi-professional eventually (secondary income to ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi everyone,

My name is Scott and I am just starting to get into photography. I am interested in becoming semi-professional eventually (secondary income to my IT career). My interests are nature/landscapes, macro and automotive but am willing to shoot anything.

I recently bought a Rebel XS with the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and 75-300mm f/4-5.6 lenses but planning on increasing my kit soon.

I will post some photos when I starting feeling confident in my abilities. I have been reading a LOT of tutorials and tips online and this forum is awesome!

Any tips/suggestions/criticism on equipment or composition are always welcome.

Thanks for reading.
    Scott Manuel

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome to the forum!
    Admin

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi, Scott. Welcome!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links