Young but with a Passion

This is a discussion on Young but with a Passion within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Hai Everyone =] My Name is Erin. I'm 15 and live in New Jersey. I absolutely love photography! I got my first camera when I ...

Hai Everyone =]

My Name is Erin. I'm 15 and live in New Jersey. I absolutely love photography! I got my first camera when I was ten, It was a small Kodak, but I loved it anyways. As time passed, I became more and more into photography. Just last year, I got my own Digital SLR, an Olympus E-420, and have grown even more fond of my hobby. I'm not the best photographer, nor creative, but I absolutely love to experiment and try new methods. I'm still learning too, I am constantly reading books and eager to ask questions and help to help me improve. Just this past Christmas, I also received a new lens and another small digital camera for everyday use. I am so eager to meet and share with everyone some of my work.
    I am not only interested in photography, but Graphic Design, Drawing, Reading, Writing, music and many other things. I have photoshop CS2 for school and getting Illustrator very soon. I'm more of an arty kid than a athletic kid :P
    But Anyways, I will stick around probably for quite a while!

Bai

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome to Photoforum! You will gain alot from everyone here

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome to Photoforum!

Lol, if you're not creative, then the word has no meaning. After seeing your beautiful pictures from Florida, I clicked your DA (I could probably count on my fingers and toes of one foot how many times a first post have piqued my interest enough to click someone's link)- great! For 15, astonishing. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you're going to do.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links