[Intro] Hello PhotoForum.com

This is a discussion on [Intro] Hello PhotoForum.com within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Hello PhotoForum. I am not new to photography but I am new here. Photography for me is a hobby and something I do for fun. ...

Hello PhotoForum.

I am not new to photography but I am new here. Photography for me is a hobby and something I do for fun.

For those that are curious I shoot at the moment with a Nikon D50 DSLR with 18-55mm & 70-300mm lenses.

I decided to make my first post over here.

Cya around.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome to the forum!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Welcome!
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks guys.

Maybe participating around here and seeing what some other people are doing will get the creative juices flowing.

I think I'll be keeping my eye on the contests and themes.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Welcome to the forum.

I must add, however, that I personally find your avatar offensive. I don't think it "breaks a rule" as such, but knowing how hard Photo Forum works to maintain a friendly community atmosphere, I simply find the image inappropriate. I've thought long and hard about even commenting on the avatar, but decided that I wanted to be open with you; hoping that my honesty would help you rethink your avatar choice and maybe help you get off to a good start with our forum community.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Quote Originally Posted by suesue View Post
    I must add, however, that I personally find your avatar offensive. I don't think it "breaks a rule" as such, but knowing how hard Photo Forum works to maintain a friendly community atmosphere, I simply find the image inappropriate. I've thought long and hard about even commenting on the avatar, but decided that I wanted to be open with you; hoping that my honesty would help you would get off to a good start with our forum community.
    I'm actually a moderater on two very large tech forums so I know every forum has a group of the over-sensitive. I'll try not to hold it against you.

/back to topic.

Quote Originally Posted by suesue View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks for this tho.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireman View Post
    Thanks!

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links