Newbie Needs recommendations

This is a discussion on Newbie Needs recommendations within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Hello everyone, I am taking a trip to israel this summer and i'm interested in getting a nice DSLR Camera. I was looking at the ...

Thumbs up

Hello everyone,
    I am taking a trip to israel this summer and i'm interested in getting a nice DSLR Camera. I was looking at the Nikon D5000. I would like to stay in this price range but i really dont want to miss the opportunity to take some awesome pictures while i'm there. I think i've graduated from using compact cameras haha. Anyway please let me know your thoughts and recommendations about a camera. Thanks everyone,
    Michael

i have to say the best bang for the buck would have to be the canon rebel t2i (i think thats the name). it has a great sensor and a high qualitty rating. even people who shoot with the high end cameras use this as a second. the price is good. i have the rebel xsi and i love it. so i can't talk from experiance but, i've been doing a lot of reseach and have found that canon hit one out of the park with this camera. happy hunting and best wish's for good shots.

Talking

Okay cool i'll definitely check it out thanks

PHOTO EDITING OK
    whatever you'll get, I'd recommend to practice a lot in advance. Not one night at home, but spend at least 3-4 weekends of productive shooting of 200-400 shots per day outdors.
    That will definitely make your pics from a trip a lot better.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Whatever you get go into the shop and hold the thing, even if you end up buying it off there's no substitute for seeing haow it handles i your hands. I found the Canons small for my hands and the diopter adjustment didn't go far enough.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links