"Hello-Hello", fellow Photographers* ...... :o]

This is a discussion on "Hello-Hello", fellow Photographers* ...... :o] within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Originally Posted by slutskaya Hi Everyone, my name is Don, I live a little bit north of Seattle, and I LOVE taking picture's with my ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "Hello-Hello", fellow Photographers* ...... :o]

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by slutskaya View Post
    Hi Everyone, my name is Don, I live a little bit north of Seattle, and I LOVE taking picture's with my D80.
    Strictly Amateur "for now", but the Challenge of advancing my Photo' Skill's is what keep's me alive.
    I am fairly new to DSLR, but have always had a camera of some sort going back to the 60's with the
    old Kodak 110 - 126,s .
    I'm happy to have found this friendly community, and am amazed at all the great Images I'v seen.
    I have been laid up with a knee & foot injury for several months, but should be off the crutches soon.
    The learning curve is HUGE in DSLR photography, not only in getting the "Correct Exposure", (or close to it),
    .. but the Post Processing as well, please bare with me, as I might ask a silly question or 2*
    .... Cheer's .. Don.
    Hi there!

I'm just new to photography and my favorite resource in reading about photography and gears is Adorama Learning Center.

They have tons of blogs about beginner to advance at Adorama TV and the latest reviews and news about technology and photography.

More power to all the photographers and photographer a like!
    Last edited by Mike Bryant; 07-25-2019 at 03:36 AM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi! welcome to this forum.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi Lilly Ann. Welcome tonthe forum.

Equipment
    Sony A9
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hello from Romania! I'm Adi Mitranescu! I am a wedding photographer and this is my site fotograf nunta.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links