Who let the dogs out

This is a discussion on Who let the dogs out within the Image Games forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; Ok so i was going through the "Lets see your cats" thread and i had a thought. Now, i know the forum is dominated by ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who let the dogs out

Equipment
    Canon 60D, Canon 2K (film)
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Ok so i was going through the "Lets see your cats" thread and i had a thought. Now, i know the forum is dominated by Kitty lovers, i am more of a dog fan myself. Nothing against cats, i just like my puppies better. So i wanted to see how many other dog lovers there were, so post your dog pics here!

This is Wilma my schnoodle (Schnauzer Poodle). She is one of those dogs that when she is done playing with her toys, she will take them back and put them in her toy box.

"And if a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up. I know that the accident of my being a photographer has made my life possible."
    - Richard Avedon

Photography by Joe

Equipment
    Canon XTi Rebel and my imagination
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by joegeyer View Post
    Ok so i was going through the "Lets see your cats" thread and i had a thought. Now, i know the forum is dominated by Kitty lovers, i am more of a dog fan myself. Nothing against cats, i just like my puppies better. So i wanted to see how many other dog lovers there were, so post your dog pics here!
    This is definitely a cat dominated forum, but this makes good sense to have a doggy section too, especially since most cats are too stuck-up to be photographed. I have three and they are all total snobs!
    catisred likes this.
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

---------------------
    Greg

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nice one Joe, I am a dawg person myself, though nothing against cats I just like the pooch's more. I haven't a dog of my own now so is it ok for other peoples dogs to be posted? I am adding this pic of my best pals dog he's a dogue de bordeaux called Harley, this was taken last year when he was still a pup and is now massive, it's a good job they live in the countryside and there is plenty of room to wander, mind you he prefers sitting at the end of the bar intimidating the customers

Equipment
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Denim View Post
    This is definitely a cat dominated forum, but this makes good sense to have a doggy section too, especially since most cats are too stuck-up to be photographed. I have three and they are all total snobs!
    Lol i have noticed that about cats, lol my roommate has two cats, and they love me for some reason. haha and they are pretty cute, but i still like dogs much more.

QUOTE (Dazzaone)
    Nice one Joe, I am a dawg person myself, though nothing against cats I just like the pooch's more. I haven't a dog of my own now so is it ok for other peoples dogs to be posted? I am adding this pic of my best pals dog he's a dogue de bordeaux called Harley, this was taken last year when he was still a pup and is now massive, it's a good job they live in the countryside and there is plenty of room to wander, mind you he prefers sitting at the end of the bar intimidating the customers.
    Yeah it is totally fine to post someone elses pup. Lol well as long as you actually know them and the dog. And what a cute face Harley has! Makes me want to scratch behind his ears!
    "And if a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up. I know that the accident of my being a photographer has made my life possible."
    - Richard Avedon

Photography by Joe

PHOTO EDITING OK
    My old dog Mocha (German Shephard mix) such a sweetheart but was abused (when we raised our voice at her for doing wrong she would start shaking and piss herself so sad...

And my old dog Willy (Blue Heeler) (he was named Willhe so named him after my ex so it would be easier) My ex got rid of him without me knowing but it was just as well...He's a herder so he's better off on a ranch

always took my spot on the couch I miss him....Can't wait till we can get ourselves a dog

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Meet Lucy, my best K9 friend. She's living the good life in Minnesota.

Only a rat can win a rat race!

Equipment
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Katy, they are both beautiful. I love Willy's eyes. So full of soul. and i think thats the best way to think about, I assume he is living a good life on the ranch.

Rude, it looks like she is having lots of fun!
    - Richard Avedon

Photography by Joe

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love dogs. Got 2 myself. Boxer/coonhound and a beagle/sheltie. I have posted a couple already and they were their better pictures and I wouldn't want to double post the same picture. But next time I have a puppy photoshoot, I'll be sure to post!

Edit: grammar
    Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
    -Arnold H. Glasow

PHOTO EDITING OK

I'm surprised this thread died
    Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
    -Arnold H. Glasow

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Excellent thread

I've had dogs all my life and find it hard to live without at least one.So now we have 3 and I love it

This is Kia,my senior girl aged 13 and was taken about a week after major abdominal surgery for peritonitis.She is now fit and well.

This is Buddy,my 9 yr old and my velcro-boy.Where I go he follows, and he keeps me company when I don't feel so good...

and this is 18week old Nyla.She is far too cute for her own good...

Karin

Taking photos that please me, but if you like them too then it's a bonus!

•  
    + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads