Soft & Sexy Selfies

This is a discussion on Soft & Sexy Selfies within the Glamour & Artistic Nude forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I enjoy doing selfie work with my photos... I love to take my photos to new levels with experimental type Illusions... I hope that they ...

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Soft & Sexy Selfies

I enjoy doing selfie work with my photos... I love to take my photos to new levels with experimental type Illusions... I hope that they erotic in a way... That is what my intention is... I love working with unusual techniques with my photos.... Love to here your feedback...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Equipment
    Fujifilm
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Overall, a nice photo however the pattern on the comforter is too "busy" and fights with your body for the eye's attention. Also, the garment does nothing for the pose. Far too many big gals think that if the hide their midsection no one will notice but the effect is just the opposite and draws attention to it. You have a lovely body, so don't try to hide the parts you're not happy with. Let it all hang out and concentrate on pose and lighting. Keep up the good work.

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by timbo762 View Post
    Overall, a nice photo however the pattern on the comforter is too "busy" and fights with your body for the eye's attention. Also, the garment does nothing for the pose. Far too many big gals think that if the hide their midsection no one will notice but the effect is just the opposite and draws attention to it. You have a lovely body, so don't try to hide the parts you're not happy with. Let it all hang out and concentrate on pose and lighting. Keep up the good work.
    thank you for your opinion ... it's not easy trying to do all the right things... including feeling slightly inhibited ... working on all of that... hope to improve with time...

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Reclining Nude

Another Look....

Attached Images Attached Images  

To paraphrase someone, I can't define beauty, but I know it when I see it. Im not seeing it here.
    Last edited by Bynx; 01-25-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Equipment
    Fujifilm
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by sexycarol View Post
    thank you for your opinion ... it's not easy trying to do all the right things... including feeling slightly inhibited ... working on all of that... hope to improve with time...
    If it were easy it wouldn't be fun. We all make mistakes and that's how we learn. As for being inhibited, don't be. Being comfortable in your own skin will help you in your posing. Don't let the fact that your not "perfect" hold you back, because no one really is. If you want to be more comfortable being seen in the nude, I suggest you visit a nudist club or nude beach. If we all looked the same, it would be a very dull world. Most of all, have fun and remember the only one you have to make happy is yourself. Don't be discouraged by others and negative comments. You'll never make everyone happy.

Remove Ads