My Surreal Nude Photos...

This is a discussion on My Surreal Nude Photos... within the Glamour & Artistic Nude forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Having a figure that I call "Rubenesque" I've tired experimenting with many forms of erotic art with my photos. Here are one or two of ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK

My Surreal Nude Photos...

Having a figure that I call "Rubenesque" I've tired experimenting with many forms of erotic art with my photos. Here are one or two of my photos. I hope I've accomplished my attempt at surreal erotic art photos, and they get your imagination going...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Carol,
    You really have something with #2, I think. That is an interesting image. The others, not so much. The poses in 3, 4, & 5 aren't the best for you.

ID

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    thanks.... right now it's hit or miss... working at it to get it better...

Equipment
    Oly E-3 Oly E-500 Oly 14-45mm Oly 40-150mm Oly 35mm macro Oly 70-300mm Oly EX-25 Oly FL-50R Sigma 135-400mm APO DG Sigma APO 50-500mm F4-6.3 EX DG SanDisk Extreme III 8gb SanDisk Extreme III 4gb Kingston Elite Pro 2gb Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod Giottos MML
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by ID06 View Post
    Carol,
    You really have something with #2, I think. That is an interesting image. The others, not so much. The poses in 3, 4, & 5 aren't the best for you.

ID
    I only see three images, so I'm not sure which numbers they are, out of five. The first one, red on a black background, with panties around thighs, is very erotic, and would probably be even more so with low key lighting, and no effects applied.
    I might not be pretty, but at least I can take my own photograph.

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Trying Something Different

Quote Originally Posted by Bursar View Post
    I only see three images, so I'm not sure which numbers they are, out of five. The first one, red on a black background, with panties around thighs, is very erotic, and would probably be even more so with low key lighting, and no effects applied.

Thanks, always looking to improve... here is the photo with less light as you suggested.... I'm not sure if I'm headed in the right direction...

Equipment
    Oly E-3 Oly E-500 Oly 14-45mm Oly 40-150mm Oly 35mm macro Oly 70-300mm Oly EX-25 Oly FL-50R Sigma 135-400mm APO DG Sigma APO 50-500mm F4-6.3 EX DG SanDisk Extreme III 8gb SanDisk Extreme III 4gb Kingston Elite Pro 2gb Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod Giottos MML
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Now that is perhaps a little too erotic! I hope you won't mind if I play with it a little in Ps?

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Now that is perhaps a little too erotic! I hope you won't mind if I play with it a little in Ps?
    LOL... is there such a thing as too erotic?? But, be my guest... love to see what you come up with...

Equipment
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Here is my version:
    Name:  lowkeylight.jpg
Views: 8892
Size:  69.2 KB
    I have de-saturated and increased the contrast of the entire image apart from the panties, which I have changed in colour and increased in saturation; I have applied lens blur to the background, and a little smart blur to your skin. I realise that I have rather gone "overboard", but hope that you like at least some of what I have done.
    Last edited by Bursar; 04-12-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Here is my version:
    Name:  lowkeylight.jpg
Views: 8892
Size:  69.2 KB
    I have de-saturated and increased the contrast of the entire image apart from the panties, which I have changed in colour and increased in saturation; I have applied lens blur to the background, and a little smart blur to your skin. I realise that I have rather gone "overboard", but hope that you like at least some of what I have done.
    It's different... I't looks way more subtle then any of mine... You did a good job... I'm not sure I can achieve that with my software... I will have to try...

Equipment
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you. It was a pleasure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads