My Surreal Nude Photos...

This is a discussion on My Surreal Nude Photos... within the Glamour & Artistic Nude forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Originally Posted by Bursar Thank you. It was a pleasure. another for your consideration........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Reclining Nude...

Quote Originally Posted by Bursar View Post
    Thank you. It was a pleasure.
    another for your consideration.....

Equipment
    Oly E-3 Oly E-500 Oly 14-45mm Oly 40-150mm Oly 35mm macro Oly 70-300mm Oly EX-25 Oly FL-50R Sigma 135-400mm APO DG Sigma APO 50-500mm F4-6.3 EX DG SanDisk Extreme III 8gb SanDisk Extreme III 4gb Kingston Elite Pro 2gb Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod Giottos MML
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    That looks almost like a watercolour painting. It's incredible.
    I might not be pretty, but at least I can take my own photograph.

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bursar View Post
    That looks almost like a watercolour painting. It's incredible.
    thank you.. I thought it was cool too...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    i like how you're experimenting and look forward to seeing more

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Erotic Black & White Reclining Nude

My take on a erotic B&W nude with my own little touches... Love to hear your comments...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    all pictures are erotic.
    i like it all.

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    thank you all for your comments... positive or negative I enjoy hearing everyones views....

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Realizing this thread is about a year old, I still have to applaud anyone who is sure enough of themselves to themselves (or with another photographer) nude. While I don't shoot mega nudes, I do occasionally dabble in the subject, and the one thing i've found above all else is its easy to tell when a model is sure of herself, whether dressed or unclothed.
    With that being said, Don't sell yourself short because of body type, as all types have a place as models. Learn to accentuate the good points and minimize the not so good ones. Develop that comfort level, and it will show in photos.
    The door/hallway? shot (blue toned) is quite intrueging, and i'm thinking you started with inverting the image from positive to negative, then i'm not sure of what processes you used. I do like the effect though. As for your derrier shot, I don't find it overtly erotic, though my biggest nit would be a slight change in camera position to show the whole foot. I do fully understand when shooting a self portait, those things are hard to judge when setting up a shot so take my comment for what its worth.
    My usual goal for subjects, is to present them in the best possible manner, (unusual requests, or out of the ordinary scenerio's aside) I tend to stay with more "normal" image processing. As such heres my interpretation of your base image.

Name:  lowkeylight[1].jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  119.2 KB

Equipment
    Sont DSL90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_S View Post
    Realizing this thread is about a year old, I still have to applaud anyone who is sure enough of themselves to themselves (or with another photographer) nude. While I don't shoot mega nudes, I do occasionally dabble in the subject, and the one thing i've found above all else is its easy to tell when a model is sure of herself, whether dressed or unclothed.
    With that being said, Don't sell yourself short because of body type, as all types have a place as models. Learn to accentuate the good points and minimize the not so good ones. Develop that comfort level, and it will show in photos.
    The door/hallway? shot (blue toned) is quite intrueging, and i'm thinking you started with inverting the image from positive to negative, then i'm not sure of what processes you used. I do like the effect though. As for your derrier shot, I don't find it overtly erotic, though my biggest nit would be a slight change in camera position to show the whole foot. I do fully understand when shooting a self portait, those things are hard to judge when setting up a shot so take my comment for what its worth.
    My usual goal for subjects, is to present them in the best possible manner, (unusual requests, or out of the ordinary scenerio's aside) I tend to stay with more "normal" image processing. As such heres my interpretation of your base image.

Name:  lowkeylight[1].jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  119.2 KB
    Thank you for your interpretation of my photo... very nice job... and thank you for your support... I obviously enjoy taking semi nude photos for the artistic aspects and the obvious thrill that it brings me... having others looking at me semi nude. I think we all have a touch of exhibitionism in us, don't we... I also enjoy taking wildlife photos as well... I try my best with what I have avaiable to me... Just being a weekend photography novice, I welcome any suggestions that you or anyone else might have... thanks for looking... let me know what you think of this photo.... : )

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by sexycarol View Post
    Thank you for your interpretation of my photo... very nice job... and thank you for your support... I obviously enjoy taking semi nude photos for the artistic aspects and the obvious thrill that it brings me... having others looking at me semi nude. I think we all have a touch of exhibitionism in us, don't we... I also enjoy taking wildlife photos as well... I try my best with what I have avaiable to me... Just being a weekend photography novice, I welcome any suggestions that you or anyone else might have... thanks for looking... let me know what you think of this photo.... : )
    I see some potential with this shot, and several possible interpretations. As a viewer I could ask myself if she's a woman scorned? Has she been rejected by a lover? Or is it simply time to rest?
    Technically, Keep in mind the rule of thirds, placing a subject in an image dead center isn't the best form of composition. Cropping or zooming in a little will still provide enough background to tell the story, while adding a bit more emphesis to the subject.
    A strong aspect of your image is the angle of your legs leads the viewers eye up into the photo to (obviously) your derrier and back which is the central focus of this shot. My eye then follows up to your head/shoulder which leads to my earlier comment about interpretation of the message this photo could be sending.
    Again, I took the liberty of tweaking this shot a bit, doing a crop for subject matter, plus a bit of color noise reduction and color balance.
    Self portraits are among the hardest to accomplish and get just what a person visualizes they want in the image. You've done well with this shot and its one worth referring to for future reference.
    I've also maintained the same aspect ratio as the origional, though for myself I would crop a little tighter to eliminate some of the blank space at the top of the photo.

Name:  DSCN2318[1] copy.jpg
Views: 1112
Size:  124.7 KB
    Last edited by Charlie_S; 04-08-2014 at 10:08 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads