Using the Glamour & Artistic Nude Forum

This is a discussion on Using the Glamour & Artistic Nude Forum within the Glamour & Artistic Nude forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I think "Glamour" probably speaks for itself, but I did want to address the concept of "Artistic Nude". As photographers, I think that most of ...

Super Moderator
    Equipment
    Canon 5D mk II, EF 14mm f/2.8L II, TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 300mm f/2.8L IS, Speelite 430EX II, 5380EX II
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Using the Glamour & Artistic Nude Forum

I think "Glamour" probably speaks for itself, but I did want to address the concept of "Artistic Nude".

As photographers, I think that most of us recognize that nudity is part of the art world, and a recognized form of photographic art. But I did want to mention guidelines for posting "nudes" here on Photo Forum.

Photo Forum is accessible to users of all ages ... everywhere in the world that has an internet connection. Photo Forum also has no age verification features. In other words, anyone can browse the content here. You don't even have to become a member to browse the threads and images.

As such, we use the term "artistic nude" to mean nude photos which are not of a fully revealing nature.

Opinions on nudity will vary based on culture, social norms, and upbringing. Our position on nudes isn't intended to be judgmental in any way. This isn't a reflection of our personal opinion on fully revealing nudes. I'm sure among my various books on photography, there are a few which include nudes. This position simply reflects our desire to make the site accessible to all viewers without concern about the nature of the content they may encounter. There are additional complexities as well, as we need to endeavor to avoid running afoul of any laws and, where fully nude images are posted it may be a legal requirement to be able to provide proof of the model's age, which we are simply not prepared to do.

Please enjoy the use of the Glamour & Artistic Nude forum, and keep any images posted here in the artistic spirit for which it was intended by not posting images of a fully revealing nature.

Thanks!
    Tim
    Tim Campbell

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nicely put Tim.
    Every picture tells a story, don't it?
    my flickr

Remove Ads