Some pics outdoors, please C&C

This is a discussion on Some pics outdoors, please C&C within the Glamour & Artistic Nude forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Practicing outdoor photoshoot, please comment pros/cons and how it could be better....

Practicing outdoor photoshoot, please comment pros/cons and how it could be better.

For #1 and #2, the shadows on the model's face seem a little dark in my opinion. Maybe a reflector on that side of her to lighten them up a little bit? But other than that i think the lighting/exposure is pretty good!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Moving across to the glamour thread because some members interested in this type of photography will only monitor that thread so best to have it in the right place

Equipment
    Oly E-3 Oly E-500 Oly 14-45mm Oly 40-150mm Oly 35mm macro Oly 70-300mm Oly EX-25 Oly FL-50R Sigma 135-400mm APO DG Sigma APO 50-500mm F4-6.3 EX DG SanDisk Extreme III 8gb SanDisk Extreme III 4gb Kingston Elite Pro 2gb Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod Giottos MML
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Davej1983 View Post
    For #1 and #2, the shadows on the model's face seem a little dark in my opinion. Maybe a reflector on that side of her to lighten them up a little bit? But other than that i think the lighting/exposure is pretty good!
    That was my immediate reaction, too.

Also, a little more powder on the model's face, maybe? In some of those shots, her forehead, especially, seems very reflective, giving an almost "painting by numbers" feel, which is a pity, because she's gorgeous.

Finally, I might have kept a bit more of those - whatever it is that they are - things showing in shot four, for a naughty visual pun.
    I might not be pretty, but at least I can take my own photograph.

Remove Ads