My 3rd Book is Complete!

This is a discussion on My 3rd Book is Complete! within the Glamour & Artistic Nude forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; http://www.lulu.com/product/lulustudio-pho...ok/shy/12661337 There is a preview that runs through the shots....

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    http://www.lulu.com/product/lulustudio-pho...ok/shy/12661337

There is a preview that runs through the shots.

Now that must be cool having your own book andd calendar

AA
    Passion is Everything !

PHOTO EDITING OK
    That is cool as hell friend... grats!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyflam View Post
    That is cool as hell friend... grats!
    Lulu makes it really easy to publish and will move it to amazon after review. The hard part is taking the art and putting it in such a format that it is interesting. The shoots for this book took a year to complete but once they were done, the rest is all formating the pages.

Anyone can do it, but it is time consuming.

Thanks for the tip as I have a project in mind and have been looking at how to go about publishing. I estimate my project would take about a year as well, so good to know I was thinking along the right lines

Good luck with yours

AA
    Passion is Everything !

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Rock on!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I looked through the first 12 pages and liked your book.
    It uses notable quotes about overcoming and the text was much more powerful than usually found near lingerie.

I have worked on my book continually since July 14 2009 and it is now complete and will impact the Earth more than ANY book ever written by anyone besides the Qu'ran. The Bible may impact more but is work of numerous authors.

My book is completely free to download and read or preview.
    Replacement Three

I do not care if a sinful FL pastor, Terry Jones, would like to burn it.
    See as a PDF.

The books you see above and below has every other page blank since the format of the Eighth Circuit and the Supreme court do not allow printing on both sides of the page. My Eighth Circuit Amended Petitioner's Brief has already been ignored and now the Western District of Arkansas has jurisdiction and has scheduled a J-U-R-Y trial starting March 28, 2011 or the two hundred and twenty first anniversary of the US Title 17 HOAX called "the Copy-right Act" without the hyphen to trick artists into believing it is anything besides a "license to sue". Described more in my 8th Circuit interlocutory appeal.

It is too big to preview 100% in Flash but can be seen as a PDF HERE.

Lindsey: Fine art nude

The book above costs less than a two year subscription to "Playboy" ($20) and can be previewed 100% free as can my EXTREMELY limited edition books ~Figurenude~. You must choose a few links from here to see the R cover.

I used Lulu.com for a few books but required better lie-flat 11x14 binding for my $937.00 signed book that is guaranteed to ALWAYS beat 4.7% compound interest if owned for 15 years and always exceed the quality of Helmut Newton's "Sumo" in both artistic aesthetics and production quality by a survey of fifty random people.

Do you actually believe Mr Newton signed ten-thousand of the HUGE books? Neither do I. I do not believe there was ever 200 made. It was simply a production that was a fraudulent performance or lie.

Would you believe over several years I worked on a book of time-lapse photos of a lake from when it was completely empty till it was filled?
    It is one of the most popular state Parks in Arkansas.
    Devil's Den.

Lulu does VERY good books and I use them when it is appropriate.
    Book publishing is not what it once was just as publication in general in the Digital Era.
    Playboy has been loosing money for years as have many other antique publications.
    After cost-cutting measures, the company still reported a $962,000 loss in the first quarter of the year. - WoW
    That was an improvement over its almost $14 million loss a year earlier. Source
    Rangefinder is free for photography semi-professionals. BTW.
    Printing content to cross monetize advertisement does not work in general in the Digital Era.
    When will they learn? GOOG already has and is scared the FTC and FCC will finally wake-up
    Replacement Three above has the possibility and probability of ending profitability for GOOG, MSFT, and YHOO and massively reducing United States taxes and securing SS perpetually. Read it and see.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I have no idea what you just said.

Enjoy the book

Remove Ads