Wifey

This is a discussion on Wifey within the Glamour & Artistic Nude forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This was the first photoshoot w/ the wife. I told her to take extra clothes but she said it'd be fine. Well she realized she ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wifey

This was the first photoshoot w/ the wife. I told her to take extra clothes but she said it'd be fine. Well she realized she should have listened to me
    I used the lightsphere on these photos. Couple of them I used the surface blur technique but most of them are untouched. One thing did annoy me, is her bra strap. After taking a bunch, she tells me its removable ......

Anyway, check em out. C&C is welcome! We'll do another photoshoot soon as we've got some cool outfits from the mall after this shoot.

***Edited*** Sorry I forgot no more than 5 photos here. I just copied and pasted from another forum I join.

Equipment
    Oly E-3 Oly E-500 Oly 14-45mm Oly 40-150mm Oly 35mm macro Oly 70-300mm Oly EX-25 Oly FL-50R Sigma 135-400mm APO DG Sigma APO 50-500mm F4-6.3 EX DG SanDisk Extreme III 8gb SanDisk Extreme III 4gb Kingston Elite Pro 2gb Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod Giottos MML
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    No.5 is my favourite by far, partly because the background is nicely out of focus, but...

The end of the bench plank is so sharp, and such a fascinating texture, that it does rather distract, which is a shame when you have a model as stunningly beautiful as Mrs Momo.

The lines in No.s 3 & 4 tend to lead the eye towards Mrs Momo, but I could do with that letter box being shut in No.4, or even cloned out altogether.

You are, I believe, allowed to display the other shots as a separate post within this thread, to keep them all together. I would certainly like to see them.
    I might not be pretty, but at least I can take my own photograph.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    No 5 is my fav also! What a beautiful wifey you have there!

Happy Shooting, Cheri

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    #5 is the ONLY one I like or believe that is worthy of your wife's beauty. She is looking down on us slightly in the others and that is more distracting than the bra. It is a loving moment when a wife trusts a husband to present her. #5 is worthy of the entire experience.
    The "blurry" background obviously aids the picture and is required to be blurry by physics in any photo without multiple exposures or "snapshot" settings.

Just because you always look up to your wife, as any good hubby does, please resist the tendency to capture that fact for us.

Nice work to you both. Thanks for sharing.

thank you all for your comments I've learned a few things from here and the other forum as to what I should look for when taking these pictures. As I practice with her and this was our very first time. I hope with time and practice I will progress.

I like the fifth as well. what lighting did you use?

just my simple 580ex flash with cloud lightsphere II My WL x1600s are coming tomorrow (WOOOOOP WOOOOP!!!! Sorry just a little bit excited)

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Your wife is beautiful! The last shot is my favorite.

I like the way you framed #2 and the artistic pose. You are one fortunate photographer to have such a beautiful wife / model!!

thanks guys! quiet lucky to have her
    I've got a photoshoot w/ her coming soon!