Seiko/Viking collaboration

This is a discussion on Seiko/Viking collaboration within the General Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I dont really do product photography, but i wanted to get a decent shot of this so i set up the wifes 16" lightbox and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bynx

Thread: Seiko/Viking collaboration

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Seiko/Viking collaboration

I dont really do product photography, but i wanted to get a decent shot of this so i set up the wifes 16" lightbox and attempted to imitate a typical watch shot.
    my wife is a seamstress and collects vintage sewing machines. shes a big fan of Viking machines, so when I saw this on ebay i had to put an offer on it. which was accepted.
    from a photographic standpoint I find this shot to be reasonably acceptable. its a little brighter up top due to where the lights are positioned, but I dont personally find it too terribly off putting.
    i probably spent a mere 10 minutes in LR cleaning it up and cropping, but im not sure that more editing time would have yielded significantly better results.

seiko watch for husqvarna viking by pixmedic, on Flickr

No reflection on the face glass. As you say, slightly overexposed on top but overall, pretty decent shot. Nice layout.
    pixmedic likes this.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links