A Cup of Black & White

This is a discussion on A Cup of Black & White within the General Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; A powerful water drop first imploding, then exploding up the sides...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    A powerful water drop first imploding, then exploding up the sides

Nikon user

Please visit my smugmug site!
    http://chadslaterphotography.smugmug.com/[/url]

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right" - Robert Hunter

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nice cup! Cool shot but I'm not sure how well it reads- I find myself trying to figure it out even with your explanation. I can't figure out what the liquid is. Lol, must have been a huge drop of water.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by marionet View Post
    Nice cup! Cool shot but I'm not sure how well it reads- I find myself trying to figure it out even with your explanation. I can't figure out what the liquid is. Lol, must have been a huge drop of water.
    It's my daughters minature tea cup that she uses for her dolls and it was just a regular sized drop but it was making these wild formations and this was one of them. The liquid is just water - basically desaturated most color in the image. hope this helps
    Nikon user

Please visit my smugmug site!
    http://chadslaterphotography.smugmug.com/[/url]

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right" - Robert Hunter

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links