Wedding Photographer Needed in Savannah

This is a discussion on Wedding Photographer Needed in Savannah within the General Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Our wedding is on April 29, 2008. I am looking for someone that will be insterested in taking pictures for us. I don't need someone ...

Our wedding is on April 29, 2008. I am looking for someone that will be insterested in taking pictures for us. I don't need someone with experience, just someone that is reliable and provide great service. This will be a great experience for someone to add into their portifolio. Ceremony site: downtown LA and reception in a restuarant. Please let me know how much you would like to get pay. I am on a tight budget. Event time:8:00am to 4:00pm.

Hello,
    My name is lori and I am the wedding photographer for Nika Ink Studios and we would love to discuss some details about photographing your wedding. Please visit our website to see samples of our work at Georgia wedding photographer and e-mail us at lori@photographybylori.com.
    Thank you,

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links