A Photoforum directory

This is a discussion on A Photoforum directory within the Forum Help, Suggestions & Feedback forums, part of the FORUM INFORMATION DESK category; Originally Posted by marionet Originally Posted by photorover "what most photographers want" -- [b] food, water, shelter, a camera and [b] a million dollars. I ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by marionet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by photorover View Post
    "what most photographers want" --
    [b]food, water, shelter, a camera and [b]a million dollars.

I am interested in critique and technique - ie, the destination; not the kind of car somebody drove to get there.
    Me too (lol, I mostly shoot in "P" mode), and I think there are a lot of us like that but there are also a lot who also get into the technical things and it might be good for them to have an area for information and exchange. It would be probably be good for us, too, so when we want to find something out or get a new piece of gear, an area like that might make it easier for us.
    Sure! I didn't mean it shouldn't be done -- just that it would not be of particular interest to me, unless I was shopping for new gear.
    I DO care about lenses, which I purchase a lot more often than camera bodies ...
    "Images Of The Vanishing West"

www.GreatBasinLife.com

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulewings~ View Post
    I've seen some camera brand discussions get rather ugly, but I have confidence in this forum.
    Me, too.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by marionet View Post
    "what most photographers want" --
    [b]food, water, shelter, a camera and [b]a million dollars.

I am interested in critique and technique - ie, the destination; not the kind of car somebody drove to get there.
    Me too (lol, I mostly shoot in "P" mode), and I think there are a lot of us like that but there are also a lot who also get into the technical things and it might be good for them to have an area for information and exchange. It would be probably be good for us, too, so when we want to find something out or get a new piece of gear, an area like that might make it easier for us.
    Sure! I didn't mean it shouldn't be done -- just that it would not be of particular interest to me, unless I was shopping for new gear.
    I DO care about lenses, which I purchase a lot more often than camera bodies ...
    I'm with you, Arla!

Equipment
    Canon
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    This is a good idea. In fact, I would suggest you should have directory categorized by region. So, anyone from that area could meet other photographer. Another advantage of having region based photographers directory is potential customers can reach local photography easily.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links